- Perform bank account reconciliation, check and approve Account Payable transaction;
- Perform fixed assets management;
- Prepare related accounting schedule and intercompany current account balance for audit reporting;
- Prepare the account year end closing and monthly financial package;
- Assist in manual, guidelines review and updates; and
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Degree or above in accounting or related discipline is preferred;
- Possess professional qualification acquired from HKICPA / ACCA / CPAA;
- 4 - 6 years of relevant experience in full-set accounting;
- Good analytical skills, interpersonal skills and detail-minded;
- Proficiency in PC & MS Office applications;
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Experiences in aviation would be an advantage; and
- Immediate availability is highly preferred.
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates who have not been notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.