Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Honeywell Intelligrated is one of the worlds leading solution providers in the warehouse automations / material handling industry. The integrator channel business is focused on helping material handling system integrators grow their business, by providing critical components, sub-systems, software or services to enhance their solutions to their customers, ranging from Transnorm conveyors to Intelligrated sorters, parts and more.
The Sr Account Manager will manage all aspects of engagements with existing and new customers for Honeywell Intelligrated. You will build relationships and understand customer business in order to provide appropriate products or solutions. You will define sales and growth strategy toward key customers while aligning with critical sales business objectives. You will identify opportunities and build credibility with customers and utilize your product knowledge to deliver the value proposition to the customers.
The ideal candidate for this role should be located in Atlanta, GA or Mason OH.
- Identify opportunities
- Manage and plan accounts
- Negotiate and close
- Articulate and deliver value proposition
- Manage momentum through the sales cycle
- Establish rapport with customers
YOU MUST HAVE
- Previous sales/account management experience
- Experience with material handling solutions sales or experience selling into material integrators
- Significant experience in a Sales/Account Management related field
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to influence at varying levels across the organization
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed environment
Benefits provided may differ by role and location. Learn more at benefits.honeywell.com.
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Short/Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Vacation Time
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) Plan
- Education Assistance
- JOB ID: HRD206161
- Category: Sales
- Location: Atlanta,Georgia,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.