Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Stoke Gifford, Bristol - Hybrid Working
Compensation: £35,966 - £43,733 + benefits
Role Type: Full time / Permanent
Role ID: SF 53432
At Babcock we’re working to create a safe and secure world, together, and if you join us, you can play your part as a Business Analyst at our Babcock Technology Centre, Bristol site.
As a Business Analyst, you’ll have a role that’s out of the ordinary where you will be involved with continuous improvement projects with high level applications that manage the maintenance of ships and submarines keeping the Navy safe. You’ll be a junior or early career Business Analyst looking for structured progression. You’ll be adaptable, un-phased by changing priorities, actively seeking new knowledge and enjoy a challenge with a full-on schedule of varied and interesting projects.
Day to day, you’ll be leading small to medium scale projects within a variety of transformation programmes delivering solutions for all aspects of complex asset management, delivering detailed requirements, solutions and functional specifications and developing strong customer relationships based on confidence and trust.
We offer flexible working to give people more options to better integrate their work and personal life, whilst ensuring that business needs are met. This role provides hybrid working arrangements with days in the office/onsite and days working from home.
Essential experience of the Business Analyst:
- Mapping ‘AS-IS’ and ‘TO-BE’ business process models
- Detailed requirements capture and requirements management
- Experience of the full SDLC (Software Delivery Life Cycle) within software delivery projects
Qualifications for the Business Analyst:
- An education to degree level in an IT related discipline, BCS Business Analysis qualifications or proven working experience
The successful candidate must be able to achieve SC security clearance for this role.
- Generous holiday allowance
- Matched contribution pension scheme up to 8% of salary, with life assurance
- Employee share scheme
- Employee shopping savings portal
- Payment of Professional Fees
- Reservists in the armed forces receive 10-days special paid leave
- Holiday Trading is a benefit that allows the majority of employees to buy additional leave or to sell up to one working week of annual leave from their annual entitlement
- ‘Be Kind Day’ enables employees to take one working day's paid leave a year (or equivalent hours) to undertake volunteering work with their chosen organisation or registered charity
Closing date: 29/09/2023