Start date October 1st 2024
Every year we look for university graduates from around the world to join Airbus. We need people with the aspiration, enthusiasm and the talent to help us move forward and to change the world and deliver our vision to pioneer sustainable aerospace for a safe and united world.
When you begin your career with us, we accelerate your development through our Airbus Global Graduate Experience. You are part of a 2 year programme where you develop your professional skills, build your networks, locally and internationally, and gain a unique perspective on the world of Airbus. You are part of a global community, so we bring you together once a year for a global graduate conference where you meet your peers, hear from our leaders and learn from the best.
We are hiring the graduates we need to fill the critical roles for our future - for more information on what the Airbus Global Graduate Programme will offer you, visit https://www.airbus.com/en/careers/graduates
Above all you will have the opportunity to do your best work in an industry that is literally reshaping how we live in our world & if you are ready to join and be part of this journey please apply above.
As part of your application, PLEASE ATTACH A CV & COVER LETTER
What you will be doing
You will be on a development pathway to prepare you to be an In-service Engineer and can expect to be involved in the following:
1.Investigate any recurring technical issues reported on aircraft.
2. Participate to the development/improvement of a smart search function creating correlations between our source databases when investigating an in service issues (past history on this specific aircraft, already existing solutions for other fleets, previous answers on the same topic.)
3. Participate to the creation, the release and the communication to airlines about engineering instructions or service solutions to support customers returning aircraft back in service.
4. Typical tools / technologies: big data technology, Machine learning, Spark, languages like Python, Java, SQL, NoSQL, visualisation tools like Tableau, Plotly, Matplotlib, other web based application, CATIA.
5. The graduate will learn technically about the A220 aircraft and how to perform appropriate communication towards CustomersThe graduate will learn the in service support organization within Airbus and also how an airline is organized and operating.
6. The experience may include some visits at airlines customers.
At the end of the 2 year development programme you will be fully equipped to be a key player as In Service Engineering specialist.
What we look for
To be a successful applicant to the Airbus Global Graduate Programme, you will need to demonstrate you have:
A degree level or equivalent within a relevant field of study -Data science degree or equivalent
Recently graduated or first professional experience in the field of Data science.
Strong verbal and written communication in our business language (English)
A desire to work in a collaborative team environment, focused on driving future innovation
The ability to be self-aware and a wish to be in the driving seat of your development.
Salary: $68,675 - $77,900
Please note, we love your interest in working for Airbus but we do ask that you make only one application to the Airbus Global Graduate Programme. We encourage you to take time to decide which of our exciting opportunities is right for you and then submit an application that best represents you, your skills and experience in connection with the role you have selected.
STATEMENT: This position requires a specific permit to be able to work from Canada.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Airbus Canada Limited Partnership
Customer Eng.&Technical Support&Services
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Airbus is, and always has been, committed to equal opportunities for all. As such, we will never ask for any type of monetary exchange in the frame of a recruitment process. Any impersonation of Airbus to do so should be reported to email@example.com.
At Airbus, we support you to work, connect and collaborate more easily and flexibly. Wherever possible, we foster flexible working arrangements to stimulate innovative thinking.