#AGGP2024 Graduate Customer Service + Support
Start date: October 1st 2024
Every year we look for university graduates from around the world to join Airbus. We need people with the aspiration, enthusiasm and the talent to help us move forward and to change the world and deliver our vision to pioneer sustainable aerospace for a safe and united world.
When you begin your career with us, we accelerate your development through our Airbus Global Graduate Experience. You are part of a 2 year programme where you develop your professional skills, build your networks, locally and internationally, and gain a unique perspective on the world of Airbus. You are part of a global community, so we bring you together once a year for a global graduate conference where you meet your peers, hear from our leaders and learn from the best.
We are hiring the graduates we need to fill the critical roles for our future - for more information on what the Airbus Global Graduate Programme will offer you, visit https://www.airbus.com/en/careers/graduates
Above all you will have the opportunity to do your best work in an industry that is literally reshaping how we live in our world & if you are ready to join and be part of this journey please apply above.
As part of your application, PLEASE ATTACH A CV & COVER LETTER
What you will be doing
You will be on a development pathway to prepare you to be a Customer Support Specialist and can expect to be involved in the following:
- This is an opportunity for you to join Airbus Helicopters, Inc. as a Customer Support Graduate in the Customer Support & Services organization where you will have the opportunity to collaborate, innovate and build skills and experiences in one of the premier Customer Support and Services organization in the world. You will be based at AHI headquarters in Grand Prairie, Texas, located in the middle of the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex.
- From day one you will be assigned to a particular department and be guided through the various opportunities that exist within your function, the wider business and even with customers and suppliers. This, along with the training provided, ensures you are ready and experienced enough to take the next step of your career following the program’s conclusion.
- You could start out your program in our Customer Support Center learning what services we use to support our customers and ensure they always have the parts and services they need to keep their helicopters flying. A project in this area might be to analyse flight and parts data to develop new inventory and support services models.
- Another critical function to ensure we have the parts our customers need is Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul. Here you can learn how we repair and rebuild helicopter blades, gearboxes, tail rotors and other essential components. A project in this area might be to develop new manpower forecasts or to analyse process flows to improve through-put and contain costs.
- You will have the opportunity to learn important operating software including SAP, SalesForce, Content Management Systems (CMS), Quality Management Systems and others.
- You will have the opportunity to learn about all facets of what is needed to provide world-class support to our customers. You will also be taught how to interface with our customers and suppliers and build your communication, negotiation and persuasion skills. Working in our repair and overhaul organization will also teach you about complicated systems and how to plan complex processes with hundreds of variables and tight timelines.
- You will gain technical knowledge of what goes in helicopters, how they work and how to trouble-shoot real-world problems. You will learn what goes into a helicopter, how to diagnose problems and repair various components.
- Your program could include a rotation in the Customer Support Organization in Canada, France or Germany.
- Your development pathway will include a minimum of one rotation on a different mission.
At the end of the 2 year development programme you will be fully equipped to be a key player as Customer Service Specialist.
What we look for
To be a successful applicant to the Airbus Global Graduate Programme, you will need to demonstrate you have:
- A degree level or equivalent within a relevant field of study
- Recently graduated or first professional experience in the field of customer support, business, aerospace or engineering.
- Strong verbal and written communication in our business language (English)
- A desire to work in a collaborative team environment, focused on driving future innovation
- The ability to be self-aware and a wish to be in the driving seat of your development.
What you will need to apply
- Degree required: bachelor’s degree in business, aerospace or engineering.
- Specific experience or interests: experience in customer support, aerospace or engineering is desired.
- This position does not require a security clearance. all candidates must be a US Person as defined in International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) regulations.
Salary: $70.000 - $80.000
Please note, we love your interest in working for Airbus but we do ask that you make only one application to the Airbus Global Graduate Programme. We encourage you to take time to decide which of our exciting opportunities is right for you and then submit an application that best represents you, your skills and experience in connection with the role you have selected.
STATEMENT: This position requires a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Airbus Helicopters, Inc.
Customer Eng.&Technical Support&Services
Airbus provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, pregnancy, marital status, veteran status or other legally protected status. In addition to federal law requirements, Airbus complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, demotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, benefits and training. Airbus expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, pregnancy, marital status, veteran status or other legally protected status. As a matter of policy, Airbus does not sponsor visas for US positions unless specified. Only applicants with current work authorization will be considered. Airbus does not offer tenured or guaranteed employment. Employment with Airbus is at will, meaning either the company or the employee can terminate the employment relationship at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice. Airbus reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises. This position description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Airbus is, and always has been, committed to equal opportunities for all. As such, we will never ask for any type of monetary exchange in the frame of a recruitment process. Any impersonation of Airbus to do so should be reported to email@example.com.