- Develop, maintain, and provide production support for critical enterprise applications used by the Operations and Customer Center (OCC).
- Develop and maintain devops processes for cloud infrastructure both on premises (Red Hat OpenShift) and in Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Provide code reviews, training, and guidance for junior developers.
- Accurately estimate deliverable timelines.
- Translate complex business requirements into functional code.
- Write automated unit, integration, and e2e tests.
- Create conceptual, logical, and physical architectures and curate OpenAPI specs.
- Communicate effectively with leadership, business partners and vendors.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or related field.
- Hands on Development and Exposure to AWS.
- Design thinking, Focus on Test Driven Development, Embedded Security.
- Quality forward development practices, with automation at the forefront for continuous quality.
- Implementation using best practices for information security.
- Embraces Diverse people, thinking and styles.
- Consistently makes safety and security, of self and others, the priority.
- AWS Certifications
- At least 3-5 years of hands-on development experience in a professional capacity using J2EE, XML, Struts, Spring, HTML5, Node, .NET, PHP, and expanding into NoSQL database.
- Hands on Development and Exposure to Azure Cloud Technologies is a definite plus.
- Experience with Containers, Kubernetes, RedHat OpenShift, Devops, Jenkins, Nexus, Github, version1, or related technologies.