Are you ready for your next career step? Do you want to build your portfolio of capabilities? Then now is the time! Become a member of our Regional eCommerce & digital Marketing Team. Help us to drive and develop e-commerce and digital marketing in Europe.
We are now inviting suitable candidates to apply for the position of:
Regional Digital Marketing Executive
Content & Creatives and Special Projects
based in any of our online cities in Europe*
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER
With a commitment to product & service innovation and market leadership, Singapore Airlines has evolved into one of the world's most respected travel brands. We strive for the highest professional standards in our work and aim to be the best in everything we do. Our vision is to become the world’s most digital airline, and we have set ourselves the goal of achieving net zero carbon emissions by 2050. We can only do this with capable employees - you included?
In this role you are responsible for the development and delivery of creative assets for digital campaigns across various digital channels. These include, but are not necessarily limited to paid channels, such as display, social, video, and native, as well as owned channels, such as our website singaporeair.com, online newsletters or app/web pushes. You develop the campaign theme, tagline, and creative template either independently or together with a creative agency, derive the assets for the different channels and support the local markets and the Regional team in localizing them. You know how to develop assets in a consistent way and timely manner. You give them a professional look-and-feel and align them with our brand guidelines. You source stock imagery/videos for use in creative executions and establish and maintain a regional online asset repository. As the expert in Singapore Airlines brand guidelines and on content, you make sound judgements on appropriate creative/s to use. You are aware of the latest macro and micro developments that can positively impact creative processes, cost, and results. You drive the use of DCO and future asset creation through generative AI.
This role includes two additional projects:
1) Campaign management: Development of a streamlined a state-of-the-art approach towards marketing campaign processes. Complex, multi-country campaigns require a more efficient and robust approach. You research, test and implement suitable software, such as Microsoft Lists, Jira or Slack.
2) Finance & Billing of marketing campaigns: The processes with the media agency and vendors need to be streamlined. There is ample opportunity for efficiency gains.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
· Education in creative design and/or commercial education or university degree ideally in marketing or business administration
· Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects; or other professionally used image/video editing software) and Office 365 Suite (Outlook, Teams/Sharepoint, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Distinct creative design skills and a keen eye for detail
· Strong organisational and project management skills with a structured and efficient approach to ensure projects are turned around in a timely manner.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills with internal and external stakeholders, in English, any other European language is a plus
· Knowledge of key digital channels, their nature, and the subsequent requirements in terms of creative assets.
· Creative, pro-active personality who has the initiative and drive to take our digital marketing further
· Travel benefits on Singapore Airlines flights with our staff travel scheme
· Remote Work: Hybrid approach with work from home and work from office
· Structured on the job training and ample opportunities for further qualification and development
· Flexible dress code
· Regular company / team events
· Company subsidized pension scheme (in applicable countries)
· Capital building payment (Vermögenswirksame Leistungen, in applicable countries)
· Full subsidized job ticket or public transport allowance (in applicable countries)
Please send your online application with cover letter and CV in English as well as past working certificates and salary expectations to CH_Recruitment@singaporeair.com.sg by Sunday, 24 Sep 2023.
Job vacancy published: 07 Sep 2023. Only applications sent by email can be considered.
*The applicable Singapore Airlines online cities in Europe include Amsterdam, Barcelona, Copenhagen, Frankfurt, London, Milano, Paris and Zurich.