The Manager Business Finance is responsible for providing high quality financial reporting, review and analysis to support the FP&A team and wider Business, ensuring compliance with deadlines and quality requirements. He/She is in charge of identifying and leveraging best practices, to drive efficiency gains through continuous work practice improvements and to act as the Finance Champion in his/her remit to ensure overall compliance to SITA policies, processes and guidelines.What will you do
Provide financial support to the FP&A team through:Who you are
• Internal and External Reporting
Delivering timely and high-quality reporting for internal and external purposes, including Board documentation Thorough and detailed validation of all figures reported, ensuring consistency across all documentation
• SITA Member Eligible Revenue and Billing
Gathering and clarifying information from relevant stakeholders
Build thorough understanding of governing documents and rules
Building calculation models in clear and auditable way adhering to best practices
Ensuring delivery to plan, following up / escalating accordingly
• Strategic Planning
Information gathering to support assumptions for Strategic Plan
Reporting, modelling and analysis support as required.
Assisting with the management of overall timelines at working level
• Knowledge management.
Champion and support knowledge management within the team.
• University degree in Finance or Accounting is imperative
• Membership of a relevant Finance/Accounting accreditation body desirable
• Good knowledge of international accounting standards
• 5-7 years in business finance or FP&A with minimum 3 years in Financial Audit with proven experience in audit methodologies (Big 4 Audit experience a plus)
• Experience working with or for large international company with a matrix business structure
• Used to challenge and making recommendations for improvements.
• Familiar with delivering best-in-class reporting (standard, automated, reliable).
• Attention to Detail, Financial Audit & Quality control skills
• Proactive, Self-starter with a positive attitude. Desire to grow professionally.
• Ability to communicate effectively with internal customers
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize (and re-prioritize) to meet tight deadlines
• Strong background and understanding of financial concepts
• Financial modelling and analytical skills
• Advanced proficiency in Excel and proficiency in Powerpoint and Word are mandatory (PowerBI a plus)
• Proficient knowledge of Financial Systems (Hyperion Planning and/or OneStream a plus)
• An interest in Knowledge Management (experience would be a plus)
What we offer
SITA is a place of change and constant improvement, where we're always pushing ourselves to find better ways of doing things: smarter, quicker, easier, for us and our customers and for their customers too. Our values underpin everything we do at SITA.
And we offer all the good stuff you’d expect like holidays, bonus, flexible benefits, medical policy, pension plan and access to world class learning.
Welcome to SITA
SITA is the world’s leading specialist in air transport communications and information technology. We don’t just connect the global aviation industry. We apply decades of experience and expertise to address almost every core business, operational, baggage, and passenger process in air transport.
We design, build, and support technology solutions all with one vision to create easy air travel every step of the way. As an organization, we cover 95% of all international air travel destinations and work with over 2,800 air transport and government customers in every corner of the globe. Are you ready to explore the opportunities?