This is a key time to be joining British Airways as we Build a Better BA. We take huge pride in our past – but we’re looking to the future as an airline that loves embracing the best of modern Britain. Our country’s creativity, diversity, style, wit and warmth are the same special qualities that make us who we are. If you’re made of the same qualities as us, you could soon be part of the next chapter of our story. Together as one team, we’re connecting Britain with the world and the world to Britain like no one else
We have an exciting opportunity for a Global Sales Operations Executive to develop and deliver efficient sales operations infrastructure, providing operational assistance for our managed customers.
About the role
You will work collaboratively with your team to adopt more efficient and effective ways of working, providing solution orientated guidance on BA and joint business partners’ requests
You'll enable Account Managers in the field to spend time with customers to drive revenue opportunities. You will own back office requests/enquiries and solve them within the agreed SLA, following internal procedures and liaising with Refunds, Revenue Management, Customer Relations and airline partners.
- Delivering sales support tasks by following GSO standards
- Managing and owning queries and proactively follow up on outstanding issues to meet both, internal and external, customers’ expectations
- Ensuring customers are kept informed on progress as per agreed service levels
- Prioritising effectively based on urgency of situation
- Providing timely, clear and comprehensive communications, both verbally and written
- Secondary with school-leaving examination or equivalent experience
- Advanced written English
- Experience in a service industry is advantageous (not essential)
- Experience in the travel industry is advantageous (not essential)
- The right to work and live in Slovakia
Our Corporate and Support roles come with big potential to make your mark on our business. The airline industry changes so fast that we’re constantly evolving and finding new ways to impress customers and get ahead of our competitors. If you’re an innovator and brave and bold thinker, you will be in your element at British Airways.
Your impact on British Airways will be rewarded with a competitive rewards package plus the opportunity to develop and progress your career in many directions.
At British Airways we all have a part to play in creating an inclusive place to work. Diverse representation among our people is really important to us and we recognise that all our colleagues are uniquely different and bring their own originality, creativity and identity to work.
Inclusion and diversity is a key driver of innovation and we’re committed to creating a culture where everyone feels that they can be themselves. We’re looking for people from all backgrounds and cultures to join us and be a part of our journey to become a Better BA as we continue to connect Britain with the world and the world with Britain.
N.B. We reserve the right to close a vacancy before the closing date in the event of an overwhelming response or a change in business priorities.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The applicants have to have the right to live and work in Slovakia