Electronics Engineer - Level 4We are Lockheed Martin
By bringing together people that use their passion for purposeful innovation, at Lockheed Martin we keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges. Our people are some of the greatest minds in the industry and truly make Lockheed Martin a great place to work. With our employees as our priority, we provide diverse career opportunities designed to propel
development and boost agility. Our flexible schedules, competitive pay, and comprehensive benefits enable our employees to live a healthy,
fulfilling life at and outside of work. At Lockheed Martin, we place an emphasis on empowering our employees by fostering innovation,
integrity, and exemplifying the epitome of corporate responsibility. Your Mission is Ours.
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics in Fort Worth, Texas is seeking a full-time Electronics Engineer for the F-16 Stores Management System team. In this role, you will:
- Support integration, test, production, and sustainment activities related to the weapon system communications.
- The successful candidate will have experience and/or knowledge of System Engineering process and analysis.
- Must be a US Citizen; this position will require a government security clearance.What’s In It For You
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognitionLearn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package here.Basic Qualifications:
• Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
• Experience with extracting the functionality of digital and analog circuits from electrical schematics
• Digital data messaging (periodic computation and transmit rates, signal types, numerical types, logical signals and logical enumerations) experience
• Must be a US Citizen; this position will require a government security clearance. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.Desired Skills:
• Highly motivated individual with the ability to learn continuously and to identify multiple avenues to successfully reach team goals
• Ability to formulate logical approaches to resolving technical problems
• Ability to decompose aircraft system requirements and generate subsystem technical requirements
• Ability to generate Statement of Work documents
• Ability to perform technical evaluations of supplier proposals and deliverables (acceptance, qualification test procedures and reports)
• Ability to generate basis of estimates for customer proposals and track schedules for team tasks
• Familiarity with basic electrical measurement lab equipment
• Candidate must work well individually and with team members across multiple organizations
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability to develop clear technical presentations for customers and suppliers
• Microsoft Office Skills - of particular importance: Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and ProjectSecurity Clearance Statement:
This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.Clearance Level:
SecretOther Important Information You Should KnowExpression of Interest:
By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.Ability to Work Remotely:
Part-time Remote Telework: The employee selected for this position will work part of their work schedule remotely and part of their work schedule at a designated Lockheed Martin facility. The specific weekly schedule will be discussed during the hiring process.Work Schedules:
Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.Schedule for this Position:
4x10 hour day, 3 days off per weekLockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.Experience Level:
Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit:
AERONAUTICS COMPANYRelocation Available: