By bringing together people that use their passion for purposeful innovation, at Lockheed Martin we keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges. Our people are some of the greatest minds in the industry and truly make Lockheed Martin a great place to work. With our employees as our priority, we provide diverse career opportunities designed to propel development and boost agility. Our flexible schedules, competitive pay, and comprehensive benefits enable our employees to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work. At Lockheed Martin, we place an emphasis on empowering our employees by fostering innovation, integrity, and exemplifying the epitome of corporate responsibility. Your Mission is Ours.
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics is seeking a full-time Early Career Manufacturing Support Team Member. In this role, you will
• Assist teams in support of the Production Control, Fabrication and Tooling organization.
• Assist in all phases of manufacturing process as needed
• Support team-based presentations
• Perform other related duties and assignments as required
• Must be a US Citizen. This position supports a facility that requires special accessBasic Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree relating to Supply Chain Management, Inventory Management, Logistics, Operations Management, Production Management, Manufacturing Management, or Business Management
• Previous experience (or expressed interest) working in an Operations role in a manufacturing environment.
• Must be a US Citizen. This position supports a facility that requires special access.Desired Skills:
• Previous experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to multitaskClearance Level:
NoneOther Important Information You Should KnowExpression of Interest:
By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.Ability to Work Remotely:
Onsite Full-time: The work associated with this position will be performed onsite at a designated Lockheed Martin facility.Work Schedules:
Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.Schedule for this Position:
4x10 hour day, 3 days off per weekLockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
At Lockheed Martin, we use our passion for purposeful innovation to help keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges. Our people are some of the greatest minds in the industry and truly make Lockheed Martin a great place to work.
With our employees as our priority, we provide diverse career opportunities designed to propel, develop, and boost agility. Our flexible schedules, competitive pay, and comprehensive benefits enable our employees to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work. We place an emphasis on empowering our employees by fostering an inclusive environment built upon integrity and corporate responsibility.
If this sounds like a culture you connect with, you’re invited to apply for this role. Or, if you are unsure whether your experience aligns with the requirements of this position, we encourage you to search on Lockheed Martin Jobs
, and apply for roles that align with your qualifications.Experience Level:
4 yr and up CollegeBusiness Unit:
AERONAUTICS COMPANYRelocation Available: