At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
This job is under general supervision, supporting General Manager of Boeing Zhoushan Delivery Center and other members of the leadership team, in areas of secretarial, administrative, simple event planning, and coordinator amongst staff / departments / external stakeholders.
Daily responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
50% Executive Assistant to General Manager:
1. Coordinate and process domestic and international business travel arrangements, monitor General Manager's logistics, generate expense reports and assist in reconciling corporate credit card charges to ensure timely and accurate reimbursement and verify payments to corporate credit cards.
2. Collect and compile data to provide visibility of status for General Manager's review and/or signature.
3. Maintain General Manager’s schedule. Coordinate meetings and events.
4. Track and maintain designated conference room schedules for availability and efficient use of resources.
5. Coordinate logistics for simple events (e.g. business dinners, team morale events) with the appropriate focal(s).
6. Create, edit and maintain electronic and written communication.
7. Verbally communicate a wide variety of information to multiple audiences.
8. Provide guidance for less experienced employees.
9. Work under limited supervision.
40% Staff Analysis:
Develop plans and provide data for management review and track performance to plan. Develop and coordinate meeting content and leadership briefings. Analyze data and summarize information.
Typical Tasks & Duties:
1. Participate with organizational leaders in the development and implementation of plans and objectives.
2. Contribute by gathering data from multiple sources to compile reports for management review. Assist in monitoring and tracking execution of the plan and communicate status of the plan.
3. Assist in the research and evaluation of organizational administrative issues.
4. Plan and execute projects/tasks of moderate complexity.
5. Work seamlessly with other departments as a contributor to larger or more complex projects and initiatives.
10% Additional tasks assigned by manager, including occasional travel (<5%) in support of GM.
1. Effective communication and interpersonal skills with customers/partners, internally within the team and with management.
2. Proficiency in English and Chinese languages.
3. Expertise with office computing systems and software for text editing, presentation, web browsing and email. MS Office suite including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Projects.
4. Self-motivated, can work under general supervision without close supervision for directions. Be able and willing to work under pressure, either as part of a team or independently.
5. Strong in collaboration among different teams and with internal and external stakeholders.
6. Quick learning to be fluent in the company office practices and technology, applicable policy and procedures and office workflow.
7. High standard of honesty and integrity.
1. Previous work experience in MNCs or overseas experience is appreciated
2. Ideally owns 2+ years of work experience
This position offers one-time relocation based on candidate eligibility. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not on Boeing US-based payroll.
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in China.
This position is expected to be 100% onsite at Boeing Zhoushan office.Export Control Requirements:
Not an export control position
Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not accept unlawful discrimination in our recruitment or employment practices on any grounds including but not limited to; color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military and veteran status, or other characteristics covered by applicable law.
We have teams in more than 65 countries, and each person plays a role in helping us become one of the world’s most innovative, diverse and inclusive companies. Applicants are encouraged to share with our recruitment team any accommodations required during the recruitment process.