Boeing Global Services (BGS) is hiring for a Supply Chain Manager (Level K) that will be responsible for a team of supply chain specialists in support of Commercial Derivative spares order execution and Government Training order execution. This team provides parts support to government customers. The ideal candidate for this position will possess knowledge and experience with the Supply Chain value stream, processes, managed programs, and SCOR model as well as display the capability to lead in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
The Supply Chain manager requires the ability to develop and execute customer-specific projects, engage directly with customers on escalated issues, lead across supply chain to resolve customer issues, and set operational goals. The role will provide opportunities to develop and maintain relationships and partnerships with internal and external customers, stakeholders, peers, and direct reports in support of one Supply Chain.
- Manages employees and services performing technical activities within BGS Supply Chain
- Manages multiple business systems, platforms, and capability requests.
- Supports government business requirements for all technical environments, including international business.
- Develops and executes project plans, implements policies and procedures, and sets operational goals.
- Leads process improvements and innovation with the team.
- Develops and maintains relationships and partnerships with customers, stakeholders, peers, partners, and direct reports.
- Provides oversight and approval of technical approaches, products and processes.
- Advises on high profile needs for complex task with mitigation and/or critical path planning, projects.
- Develops / implements metrics and controls to monitor and report all contract performance requirements.
- Develops a team culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, key employee retention and development, and high performance.
This position is expected to be 100% onsite. The selected candidate will be required to work onsite at one of the listed location options.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- More than 3 years of experience in a leadership role leading either projects, initiatives, or teams to meet business objectives and influence change.
- Experience prioritizing a high-volume workload and working with multiple peers, partners, and suppliers.
- Experience in system compliance to include current global privacy laws and maintenance of system and quality control.
- Experience supporting both internal and external audits.
- Must be able to travel at least 10%.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience with managing government requirements
- Previous management experience
Typical Education/ Experience:
Typical education and experience described in our standard level guides are aligned to the type and number of years of experience/education required to perform the job in industry. For management positions, our industry sources do not specify typical experience/education. For reference you may review the non-management level guide most relevant to the work performed.
This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
At Boeing, we strive to deliver a Total Rewards package that will attract, engage and retain the top talent. Elements of the Total Rewards package include competitive base pay and variable compensation opportunities.
The Boeing Company also provides eligible employees with an opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, generally including health insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, retirement savings plans, life and disability insurance programs, and a number of programs that provide for both paid and unpaid time away from work.
The specific programs and options available to any given employee may vary depending on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.
Please note that the information shown below is a general guideline only. Pay is based upon candidate experience and qualifications, as well as market and business considerations.
Average Pay Summary: $111,000 - $130,000