POSITION GENERAL SUMMARY
Essential Position Functions
- Plan; manage and supervise the maintenance works are accordance to the specified maintenance standards; best practices and quality so as to ensure the serviceability and reliability of facilities as well as operational efficiency and cost optimization
- Plan and ensure high standard of maintenance work accordance to best practices so as to ensure serviceability; reliability of facilities and cost optimization.
- Analyses technical reports; identifies trends for the facilities and equipment breakdowns and recommends for continuous improvement action
- Provide guidance; advice and direction to all subordinate and to promote high standard of maintenance culture; efficiency; productivity; teamwork; quality services and personnel job enrichment
- Accountable for maintenance work in the airports
- Enhancing management and leadership skill and knowledge of maintenance works
- Knowledgeable in Contract Management
- Keeps abreast with the latest technology and best practices in the industries
- Knowledge in maintenance and operation of airports facilities
- Possess updated knowledge in the latest technology and airport facilities and project management
- Knowledge of contract management i.e construction, legal and value engineering
- Knowledge in Local and International Airside Regulations and Requirements.
- Diploma preferably with a minimum of 1 year relevant working experience in airport / facility operation and maintenance
- Diploma in Engineering (Electrical / Electronic / Civil / Mechanical)
Open for Malaysian citizen only.
Please be reminded that only online application will be entertained.
Applications should reach us no later than 25 September 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.