POSITION GENERAL SUMMARY
Essential Position Functions
- To manage all matters pertaining to the commercial matters at the airport.
- To ensure smooth operation of commercial activities at the airport.
- Compile and evaluate all business proposals and prepare summary report for approvals.
- To ensure successful implementation of Business Plan and Strategies at airport level.
- To monitor all commercial activities at airport and ensure that they are in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- To maximize and optimize commercial area for maximum return.
- To prepare Monthly Reports on Sales, Occupancy Rate for in-depth analysis by Commercial HQ.
- Ensure the updating & reporting Monthly Credit Control Repot (MCCR) to Commercial HQ.
- Prepare draft commercial budget for further evaluation and challenge at higher level.
- Liaison Officer for Commercial Services Division at airport level and maintain close liaison and coordination within Commercial Services as well as other divisions on all issues related to commercial.
- Attend to partner’s complaints and feedbacks.
- Achieve the timely inputs of Flexi RE Modules under the SAP applications including Billing, Sales Report, Utility Charges and Operational Rating Compliance.
- To maintain all files, documents and record keeping of all compliances.
- To carry out directives given by Commercial HQ and Airport Manager.
- Any other duties assign by Commercial HQ and Airport Manager
- Responsible for ensuring that passengers are always in a state of comfortable and safe
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Customer service oriented with pleasant personality.
- Good in both written and spoken Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Must be computer literate.
- Preferably possess working knowledge in SAP.
- Diploma Preferable with minimum 1 year relevant working experience
- Diploma in Commercial Management or any related discipline
Open for Malaysian citizen only.
Please be reminded that only online application will be entertained.
Applications should reach us no later than 25 September 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.