Rôle et responsabilités
Are you looking for a work environment where you can innovate, reach greater heights and collaborate with experts from a wide range of sectors? You want to join a world-class company and industry leader with projects to which you would be proud to contribute? Come share your passion with us!
The role we are offering you:
We are looking for a Senior Event and Project Planner to spearhead the visual, physical and brand presence of CAE Healthcare at trade shows and other events throughout North America. This is an opportunity to be part of a fast-moving, entrepreneurial, mission-driven organization that is committed to its customers, employees and corporate stakeholders.
This is a remote role that can be performed from anywhere in the United States.
The Senior Event and Project Planner will proactively organize, manage and execute a robust event calendar, including product launches, while uncovering innovative approaches for elevating our brand. Using in-depth experience and wide-ranging expertise, the senior event and project planner will create innovative solutions for elevating CAE Healthcare’s presence at trade shows and other events. Are you ready to:
- Manage budget, logistics, and execution for all physical trade shows in North America.
- Plan major product launches, using project management software.
- Collaborate with international colleagues to support, as necessary, worldwide events.
- Negotiate sponsorship and partnership opportunities with health care associations to advance awareness and brand recognition of CAE Healthcare.
- Work with our sales organization to identify critical opportunities to exhibit with key customer targets in hospital, academic, emergency services, government and military markets.
- Provide a thorough and realistic analysis of the return on investment for each event, including lead-generation, providing recommendations for future attendance or alternate events.
- Proactively manage trade show vendors (transportation teams, booth storage, shipping, set up, tear down, equipment shipping, lodging, etc.).
- Collaborate with the broader organization to ensure appropriate and relevant attendance/staffing at events. Ensure all attendees are briefed on event logistics, goals and purpose.
- Create after-action reports for each event.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience managing events, preferably trade shows.
- Strong project management and analytical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Must be an organized and detail-oriented individual with a proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple responsibilities and projects.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multidisciplinary team and cross-functional environment.
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex technical projects and outside vendors.
- Certification in event or project management (acceptable options include CMP, CSEP, CGMP, DES, CMM, CEM)
- Ability to operate standard office equipment.
- an environment where your initiatives will be recognized and valued
- the opportunity to travel internationally
- the opportunity to work on a variety of projects on a multidisciplinary team
- the opportunity to represent the organization at external conventions and conferences
- the possibility to work from home occasionally
- flexible schedules
- attractive employee benefits
With over 13,000 employees in more than 40 countries, CAE is a global leader in training for the civil aviation, defence and security, and healthcare markets. To learn more: www.cae.com
CAE remercie tous les candidats de leur intérêt. Toutefois, nous communiquerons uniquement avec les candidats dont l'expérience et la formation correspondent aux exigences du poste.
Énoncé sur l'égalité d'accès à l'emploi
À CAE, tout le monde peut contribuer à notre succès. Sans exception.
Comme le reflète notre valeur principale "Un CAE", nous sommes fiers d’être une seule équipe passionnée, sans frontières et inclusive.
À CAE, tous les employés sont accueillis indépendamment de leur race, de leur nationalité, de leur couleur, de leurs croyances, de leur sexe, de leur identité et de leur expression de genre, de leur orientation sexuelle, de leur handicap, de leur neurodivergence ou de leur âge.
Dans cette offre d’emploi, le masculin générique est utilisé uniquement pour alléger le texte et désigne aussi bien le genre masculin, genre féminin ou diverses identités de genre.