People. Passion. Pride. This is what has driven our teams since 1833.
Since that time, we have developed to become a critical partner in the global aviation industry, delivering time-critical logistics services at over 250 locations in 58 countries, across 6 continents.
But at the heart of our business is our people.
We are now in need of two part-time TRC (75%) and two full-time TRC.
Coordination of Aircraft Ground Handling services, in accordance with the Airport Handling Manual, MA AGOM in regards to Turnaround coordination. Collaborate with Pax Handling Agents, Ramp Handling Agents and OPS Support team in order to provide common resources necessary for handling the flights according to SLA.
Special attention must be paid to safety, on time handling during the aircraft turnaround,
What You Will Be Doing
- Perform turnaround coordination as per MA and airline procedures and in accordance with the agreed SLA.
- Attend flight briefings and debriefings.
- Ensure that the aircraft loading is in accordance with the airline requirements.
- Gather, input, and process all necessary data and information to fulfil the process successfully.
- Carry out hazard checks.
Would you like to see more detail on the accountabilities of the role? Please see the attached job description for further information
Safety, Security and Compliance:
You will have a responsibility and duty whilst at work to take reasonable care of the health and safety of yourself and of others whilst at work. You must carry out work in accordance with information and training provided and any specific workplace health and safety rules or procedures. For further details, please see the job description attached.
What We Are Looking For
- The ability to work in a team, under pressure and occasional conflicting situations.
- Strong communication skills (both English and Scandinavian), to make sure good cross department cooperation.
- Motivation to comply to and follow all company/airport/airline operational procedures and the ability to handle changes and modifications.
- Organized approach, and the ability to operate in a logical and systematic manner.
- Team oriented, and make the effort to build and maintain a good work environment.
Need more detail? Feel free to contact Mihai.Ghetea@menziesaviation.com for further information.
Menzies Aviation are a committed equal opportunity employer and encourage applications for suitably qualified and eligible applicants regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, and maternity. We strive to create an inclusive working environment, where the different knowledge, perspectives, experiences, and approaches of our global workforce are represented. Where everyone feels valued and can reach their full potential.
Please be aware that as part of our recruitment process, we may look to use a variety of resourcing tools to help us understand your skills and experience in relation to the role. Please feel free to contact to recruiter below, if there are any reasonable adjustments to our process that you would like us to consider.
As part of our recruitment process, we will always consider how candidates fit with our values which you can learn more about here.
Is this role ticking all the boxes for you? If so, please click apply now!
Should you experience any issues with your application, do not hesitate to contact us (OSL.Recruiting@menziesaviation.com)