Hello! We are Volotea, the airline of the small and medium-sized cities in Europe.
From our inception in 2012, we have been among the fastest growing low-cost airlines in Europe and in 2021 and 2022 we were chosen as the ‘Leading European Low-cost Airline’ at the World Travel Awards. We are enthusiastic enablers of direct travel for Europeans who don’t live in big hubs. We are changing air travel from small and mid-sized cities in Europe, many previously unconnected or underserviced, and we aim to connect their people with their travel passions, in an enjoyable and an increasingly sustainable way.
After our first 10 years in the skies, we have flown more than 45 million passengers. Today we travel to over 100 destinations in 16 countries and we are consolidating our business to ensure that our company takes the place it has earned in the European airline industry.
In recent years we have raised our travel capacity more than most competitors, we have increased our number of aircrafts, routes, destinations, employees and markets. Throughout it, our team continues lead and get stronger as we leave behind some of the biggest challenges that the travel industry has seen.
We are a young, dynamic and international team that thrives and has fun making our company grow together at this very exciting time for the airline industry.
If you feel inspired by our story and you’re ready to take off with us, go on reading!
Our main markets are France, Italy, Greece, and Spain. We have 19 operational bases: Nantes, Bordeaux, Toulouse, Marseille, Strasbourg, Lille, Lourdes, and Lyon in France; Venice, Verona, Palermo, Cagliari, Olbia, Florence and Naples in Italy; Athens in Greece; Hamburg in Germany and Asturias and Bilbao in Spain.
We are hiring a Delivery Engineer who is used to interacting with different cultural environments and can work in a challenging high-growth atmosphere.
Are you a skilled, positive, assertive, and sociable individual who enjoys working as part of a multicultural team? If your answer is yes, apply to come on board and make Volotea your next professional destination.
What you will do:
- Maintenance Organization in compliance with EASA and AESA requirements and Volotea’s procedures as defined in the CAME and other manuals.
- To provide approved data and repair instruction from the Type Certificate Holder in order to support maintenance execution.
- Edition, review and update of the maintenance program, and submission to the authority for approval.
- To provide support and advice to the technical teams during the planning and preparation for base checks and repairs.
- Ensure the compliance of planned maintenance according to the approved maintenance program.
- Evaluation of AD, SB, repairs and non-mandatory modifications ensuring that compliance with these modifications and repairs are according to EASA regulations.
- Implementation of any operational or airworthiness directive and any other requirements for continuous airworthiness issued by the Authority.
- Support in the analysis of the effectiveness of the maintenance program.
- Ensure that the applied modifications or repairs have been approved in accordance with Annex (Part 21) to Regulation (EC) No 1702/2003.
- Issuance of engineering orders and engineering bulletins.
- Determine empty weight and centre of gravity of each aircraft after reweighed, reconfiguration or recalculation and related notification of the Operations Department.
- Support in preparations for end of lease phase out and aircraft phase in are complete, the aircraft are compliant, and that financial exposure is minimised and managed accordingly.
What you need:
- Master Degree Aircraft Engineering or equivalent
- At least 2 years’ experience working in an Engineering environment in CAMO
- EASA Part66 CAT C or B1 is a plus
- A320 experience, Level 3 course desirable. Boeing 717 experience is a plus
- Experienced in working with AIRBUS & BOEING manuals and data sources
- Fluent in Spanish and English is essential
- Good knowledge of EASA regulations
- Previous experience within a EASA-OPS approved organization and familiarity with EASA Part M requirements
- Experience in dealing with AESA and EASA on airworthiness matters
- Methodical, analytical minded and service-oriented
- Flexible vacation days.
- Flexibility to work from home up to two days per week and subject to manager's approval.
- Access to year-round free flights (exc. airports tax) for you, your partner and your children, with over 100 airlines worldwide with available seats.
- Gym pass discounts and more.
- Continuous training to continue your development.
Learn more about working at Volotea HQ. Watch our colleagues define it in one word.
Volotea is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit diverse candidates. Our goal is to continuously improve and sustain an inclusive culture by attracting, developing, and engaging the best talent in our industry.