Airport Customer Service
Ref #: 22498
How you'll help us Keep Climbing (overview & key responsibilities)
The Operations Service Manager (OSM) directs and supports Airport Customer Service (ACS) personnel in all operational- related activities and in non-routine situations. Aside from '"on the job" training of all check-in/ticketing personnel and support for all problem solving and technical problems, the OSM monitors all contractors' activities, especially those closer to the aircraft. This position supports the Station Manager in all administrative duties which also includes budgeting, cost control, invoice processing and personnel-related paperwork.
- Completes and forwards statistics, reports, inventories, passenger complaints and insurance claims responses to Station Manager and appropriate departments.
- Keeps communication and coordination channels with Delta management, peers within and outside the station, staff, direct reports, and contractors' supervisors in order to keep awareness of Delta and local airport procedures (with particular attention to safety/security matters).
- Maintains Delta customer service standards, keeps front line group (both Delta and contractors) up-to-date and, therefore, conscientious, and motivated.
- Orders supplies and equipment and supports facilities/building maintenance (as mandated and in coordination with the station manager).
- Coordinates in the case of emergency situations in support of, or in the absence of the Station Manager.
- Supports the Station Manager with employee evaluations and employee development.
- In the absence of the Station Manager, the Supervisor performs all managerial tasks and functions.
- Develops both strategic and tactical plans that create a safety-conscious environment resulting in employee safety and well-being.
What You Need To Succeed (minimum Qualifications)
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish.
- Must be in possession of valid documentation to live and work in the Colombia at the time of application. Delta does not sponsor.
- College degree or relevant work experience required.
- Applicant should have good analytical skills and deductive reasoning skills.
- Applicant should be proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite of applications.
- Must possess proven ability to manage multiple projects or tasks and provide reliable, high-quality results under stressful situations in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be comfortable working with highly sensitive and confidential information and materials.
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing.
- Must be comfortable communicating to all levels of people - both internal and external.
- Demonstrates that privacy is a priority when handling personal data.
- Embraces a diverse set of people, thinking and styles.
- Consistently makes safety and security, of self and others, the priority.
What Will Give You a Competitive Edge (preferred Qualifications)
- Above wing and below wing experience preferred.
- Demonstrates expertise in operations and strong customer service skills.