Responsible for the movement of packages and documentation within FedEx customs facilities and / or country customs, brokerage and forwarders.
General Job Description:
Under general supervision performs the following activities:
• Coordinate package receiving activities and execute the conference of materials received on warehouses.
• Monitor the storage and shipment of packages on truck and other vehicles;
• Follow different customer information standards;
• Check load conditions and occurrences of loss and damages
• Check types, descriptions, documentation and quantities of materials;
• Responsible for update informations in systems regarding loaded and unloaded vehicles.
• May be required to perform other duties as assigned
Elementary School Diploma
No experience required
Minimum Required Skills:
• Great verbal and written communication skills,
• Organizational skills
• Good personal relationship
• Dynamic and creative;
• Flexible time needed
Welcome to FedEx Express Latin America and Caribbean Division Employment Opportunities Site!
FedEx is widely acknowledged as a world-class company. We are honored and proud to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, a technology innovator and one of the world’s most admired and respected companies.
FedEx is consistently named among the World’s most valuable and admired brands. Some of our recent awards include:
2020 Fortune’s World Most Admired Companies (14th)
2019 Fortune’s Best Places to Work (15th)
2019 Forbes’s One of the “Best Employers for Diversity”
2020 FedEx LAC included in the GPTW’s Best Workplaces in Latin America Ranking (24th)
2021 FedEx Mexico was included in the GPTW Ranking for 18th consecutive years
2020 FedEx Mexico received the CEMEFI Certification for 13th consecutive years endorsing FedEx as a company socially responsible
2021 FedEx Chile was re-certified with Giro Limpio, a seal from the Agency of Sustainable Energy that seeks to improve the energy efficiency of the ground transportation sector, by reducing fuel consumption and greenhouse gas emissions.
2019 FedEx Uruguay selected by GPTW among the 5 best companies to work for.