The Software Developer II will be responsible for analysis, design, coding, testing, and implementation of existing and new applications. The ideal candidate will have experience in developing Java APIs and micro services.
Develop prototypes and solutions leveraging a diverse range of technology. Apply modern principles, methodologies, tools, and systemic processes to support the launch new business capabilities.
Demonstrate customer orientation. Design and build solutions which delivers value for the customer. Lead a small team of software developers to deliver the product features Point of contact for medium to complex issues and will work with senior levels for resolution and ensure SLA’s are met Bring best practices which can lay down foundation for the product quality and scalability Code, test, debug and document associated, complex software/programs. Conduct reviews for the team’s tasks and ensure customer’s expectations are met Perform root cause analysis for the failures and implement corrective actions This position is full-time and may require after hours or on-call support including, but not limited weekends and evenings.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field and 5-8 years of relevant experience. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from a variety of internal and external customers. Experience in delivering Product features using Agile Should have hands on experience with following tech stack -
Additional InformationPosting Date:
- Micro service development and maintenance using spring boot
- Building cloud native applications
- Good knowledge on architectural patterns for Micro services
- Experience in spring batch and spring security
- Strong knowledge on Oracle DB, PL/SQL
- Experience in performance optimization/tunning
- Experience in addressing vulnerabilities/Errors identified in Sonar Qube/app dynamics
- Experience with frameworks for documenting/designing APIs (like Swagger)
- Experience using testing automation and CI/CD/CT
- Knowledge in Cloud platforms such as Oracle Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes, PCF
- Familiarity with version control tools like SVN, CSV, or Git.
- Understanding of Message Queues and Topics.
FedEx Logistics provides freight forwarding, as well as import and export services that allow companies to reach markets throughout the world. They help customers of all sizes solve the intricacies of shipping goods globally by providing comprehensive international ocean and air freight forwarding, surface transportation and distribution, customs brokerage, trade and customs advisory services, and advanced e-commerce and trade facilitation solutions. We're glad you stopped by and hope your job search experience with FedEx Logistics, Inc. will be rewarding. We look forward to hearing from you!