Org Marketing Statement
PARKER CHOMERICS is a global supplier of EMI shielding, thermal interface materials, plastics and optical products. We offer a worldwide network of applications engineering support, manufacturing facilities, and sales offices. With stocking and fabrication on five continents, our products are available anytime, anywhere.
With Headquarters in Woburn, MA, Parker Chomerics is part of a global Fortune 500 company but has a small company feel. We thrive on high performance teams that are empowered to make decisions on both a big and small scale. We strive to make a positive impact on the lives of our employees by establishing an inclusive, caring and friendly work environment. We encourage the continued education and skill development of our teams and offer advancement opportunities at a global division. If you’re looking for a fast paced, collaborative environment where you can be at the cutting edge of engineering solutions, look no further.
This position involves managing various accounting functions related to supporting corporate/staff as well as the operational units. This position requires a high level of responsibility in maintaining accounting controls as they relate to various Parker systems and programs.
Responsible for driving team performance and ensuring the timely and accurate delivery of financial statements and reporting. Identify opportunities and implement solutions that will result in greater efficiency and accuracy, help to streamline and create efficiencies with current processes and procedures.
- Responsible for coaching, resolving issues and serving as a link between direct reports and upper management.
- Manages the coordination and audit/review of the monthly closing process.
- Prepare monthly reports and business analysis as required.
- Complete corporate requirements for financial packages and surveys
- Audit and review of various balance sheet account reconciliations and analysis.
- Ensure all cost and other accounting systems meet corporate guidelines.
- Maintain highest degree of customer service, throughput, quality, cost reduction and people productivity.
- Work with various department managers to complete the annual budget & planning process.
- Division Lean and Lean Accounting initiatives.
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required
- 6-8+ years’ experience in accounting / finance required
- 3+ years Supervisory experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft applications (Excel, Access, Word)
- Ability to handle many tasks at a given time and work effectively with others in a team environment.
- Must be a US Citizen or US Permanent resident.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. However, U.S. Citizenship, Permanent Residency or other appropriate status is required for certain positions, in accord with U.S. import & export regulations.
(“Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / VEVRAA Federal Contractor”)
If you would like more information about Equal Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal (eeoc.gov).
In accordance with Parker’s policies and applicable state laws, Parker provides for a drug-free workplace. Therefore, all applicants seeking employment with Parker will be subject to drug testing as a condition of employment.