United States of America
PW208: Connecticut Remote Remote Location , Remote City, CT, 06035 USA
Position Role Type:
Pratt & Whitney is working to once again transform the future of flight—designing, building and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it. So, calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future.
Innovation through diversity of thought.
At Pratt & Whitney, we believe diversity of thought enables creativity, innovation, and a foundation for inclusion. By fostering an inclusive culture, we accept a shared accountability and responsibility to recognize, sponsor, coach, hire and promote talent equally. We welcome our employees to be their whole - best - selves at work because trust, respect and integrity, are a part of our DNA.
At Pratt & Whitney, the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up. Are you ready to go beyond
- Coordinate the Escape Management Process: including population bounding, leading/coaching investigation teams to identify robust root cause, and follow up of corrective action implementation.
- Facilitation and coaching of cross functional Problem Resolution Team (PRTs) for escapes.
- Foster and maintain cooperative relationship with Quality Engineer, Procurement, Program Quality, Product Recall, Customer Support, DCMA, and leverage clinic to clinic interaction across PW enterprise.
- Manage Customer return process. Improve RCCA proficiency throughout assigned organization.
- Drive personal improvement in RCCA competency. Maintain Quality Clinic and/or individual certifications.
- Support the maintenance of all Clinic Metrics. Maintain CORE discipline and certification.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field required (e.g., Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality) or equivalent experience and minimum 8 years prior relevant experience, or An Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 5 years experience
- Familiarity with the 8D investigation process is required.
- U.S. citizenship is required, as only U.S. citizens are authorized to access information under this program/contract.
- Knowledge of CORE/Root Cause tools and proficiency in driving robust, systemic RCCA.
- Excellent project management and presentation skills. High energy, dynamic individual who strives for continuous improvement.
- Ability to lead others, develop and execute action plans, influence decisions, and drive change. Results-focused work ethic to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Certification in Red-X / 6 Sigma / similar data driven problem solving approach preferred.
- Working proficiency in SAP is preferred. Knowledge of non-conforming material management processes.
- Demonstrated strategic written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote, MS Word.
Must be a U.S. Citizen. This position may require access to systems/tools that are restricted to individuals who possess US citizenship.
What is my role type?
In addition to transforming the future of flight, we are also transforming how and where we work. We’ve introduced role types to help you understand how you will operate in our blended work environment. This role is:
- Remote: Employees who are working in Remote roles will work primarily offsite (from home).
Candidates will learn more about role type and current site status throughout the recruiting process. For onsite and hybrid roles, commuting to and from the assigned site is the employee’s personal responsibility.
The salary range for this role is 94,000 USD - 196,000 USD; however, RTX considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate’s work experience, location, education/training, and key skills. Hired applicants may be eligible for benefits, including but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts, flexible work schedules, employee assistance program, Employee Scholar Program, parental leave, paid time off, and holidays. Specific benefits are dependent upon the specific business unit as well as whether or not the position is covered by a collective-bargaining agreement. Hired applicants may be eligible for annual short-term and/or long-term incentive compensation programs depending on the level of the position and whether or not it is covered by a collective-bargaining agreement. Payments under these annual programs are not guaranteed and are dependent upon a variety of factors including, but not limited to, individual performance, business unit performance, and/or the company’s performance.
RTX is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms