The Jobholder is accountable for supporting recruitment and onboarding administration and co-ordination for identified employee groups. The jobholder is also accountable for contributing to the execution of a signature candidate experience through all key touch-points.
- Primary responsibilities are to provide administrative support to the Talent Acquisition teams (Operations, Commercial and Service Delivery) and oversee the day-to-day operations of the candidate’s application, interview and onboarding lifecycle
- Create and post job openings on internal and external channels
- Maintain and manage recruitment related technology platforms as required
- Review resumes and conduct first level digital screening
- Manage logistics associated with the assessment and interview process
- Schedule all phone / digital / in-person interviews and coordinate logistics and details (video and dial-in, interview room booking, etc.) and ensure seamless communication with all stakeholders regarding interview details
- Coordinate overseas candidate travel details, including flight and hotel arrangement
- Support all talent acquisition campaigns including job fairs, campus recruitment, career talks, walk-in days, etc.
- Support offer and acceptance and onboarding processes as required
- Manage all aspects of the background / reference checking processes
- Participate in talent acquisition projects as required
- Previous exposure to high volume recruitment advantageous
- Experience working with an applicant tracking / eRecruit platform advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding customer service and team working skills
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate confidently (both verbal and written) in English and Cantonese
Personal & Application Information
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.