Senior Executive, Inventory Specialist
Assistant Manager, Demand Specialist
- Developing and implementing effective inventory management strategies; analysing demand patterns, and forecasting future inventory needs to support the airline's operations effectively.
- Utilising inventory management software and tools to track inventory movement, and generation of reports for analysis.
- To achieve route revenue target, yield and seat factor as determined by division/company.
- To develop, communicate and implement business plan, including inventory and pricing strategies giving due consideration to market and competitive fares.
- To assist on monitoring flights capacity over the booking cycle of the flight with acute understanding of passenger demand by the traffic flows, passenger travel patterns and its effect on the network as well as ensuring that Business Policies are reflected in the PROS ODRM.
- To continuously monitor forward bookings to identify areas of opportunity/threat and to formulate proactive actions to maximize revenue/yield/SF.
- To manage and provide clear direction to inventory and pricing analyst ensuring enhanced knowledge and skills towards industry best practices.
- Analyse demand patterns, and forecast future inventory needs to support the airline's operations effectively.
- To identify critical flights and to do all necessary to minimize pax mishandling at airport.
Qualifications & Working Experience
Degree - Economics, Finance, Business Admin, Decision Science, Mathematics, Statistic, Engineering with 2-4 years - managing flights, routes, capacity or experience in Revenue management.
Areas of Experience
- Revenue Management background.
- Proficient in using inventory management software and tools.
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Analytical and numerically inclined.
- Problem Solving and decision making.
- Communications and negotiation.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized, with a focus on accuracy and efficiency.