Role: Administrator - Facility Management
Location: Heslton, Cornwall
Compensation: £15,550 + Benefits
Role Type: Permanent - Part-Time - 25 hours per week
Role ID: SF51515
At Babcock we’re working to create a safe and secure world, together, and if you join us, you can play your part as a Facilities Management Administrator at our Culdrose site.
As an Administrator, you’ll have a role that’s out of the ordinary. You'll self- deliver a seamless facilities management and administration provision for UKMFTS Site RNAS Culdrose, as well as supporting the onsite delivery team in the delivery of facility management services for all UKMFT managed buildings.
Day to day you’ll:
- Maintain spread sheets and information relating to procurement and purchasing for the business needs
- Prepare reports and quotations, including the updating of information, managing team/company equipment registers
- Record maintenance records and certificates for all site equipment and book sub-contractors to service equipment PPM/Reactive works.
- Check that all facilities management (hard and soft) tasks that are logged on the system are routed for the appropriate action, including contacting contractors, managing, and signing off documentation.
Essential experience of the Administrator:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications inc; Outlook, Word, and Excel etc.
- Full UK Driving licence; ability to travel to other locations (vehicle hire if required)
- Previous experience of delivering hard and soft facilities management administration tasks
- TABSFM or similar Computer Aided Facilities Management system.
- Previous experience raising purchase orders, dealing with invoices, maintaining documentation etc.
- IOSH Working Safely.
- Knowledge of working within a military environment and/or around active airfields (desirable)
Qualifications of the Administrator:
We value difference and we don’t have a fixed idea when it comes to background or education, provided you can show the required level of experience and willingness to learn then we would like to hear from you.
This role is part-time, 25 hours per week, and is based on site at Culdrose. Working hours to be agreed with the Manager, as an example between the hours of 09.30 – 15:00 Mon – Fri, or days to suit -as long as 25hrs is covered.
The successful candidate must be able to achieve SC security clearance level for this role.
- Generous holiday allowance
- Matched contribution pension scheme, with life assurance
- Employee share scheme
- Employee shopping savings portal
- Payment of Professional Fees
- Reservists in the armed forces receive 10 days special paid leave
- Holiday Trading is a benefit that allows the majority of employees to buy additional leave or to sell up to one working week of annual leave from their annual entitlement
- ‘Be Kind Day’ enables employees to take one working day's paid leave a year (or equivalent hours) to undertake volunteering work with their chosen organisation or registered charity
For over 130 years Babcock International have helped to defend nations, protect communities and build a better world. To continue, we must adapt, advance and be a sustainable business with a shared goal.
If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know. We’re committed to building an inclusive culture where everyone’s free to thrive. We are happy to talk about flexible working - please ask about alternative patterns of work at interview.
Closing date: 02/10/2023