Job Title: Production Project Management Lead
Location: Ashton Vale, Bristol
Compensation: Competitive Salary + Benefits
Role Type: Full time / Permanent
Role ID: SF53444
At Babcock we’re working to create a safe and secure world, together, and if you join us, you can play your part as a Production Project Management Lead at our Ashton House site.
As a Production Project Management Lead, you’ll have a role that’s out of the ordinary. This is an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join our team and to take accountability for critical business requirements from day one, in project delivery and project controls.
Day to day, you’ll be leading a team and responsible for planning, motivation, scheduling, team collaboration, conflict management, negotiations, appraisals. You’ll also be accountable for profit/loss and ensuring that high standards of health & safety are maintained.
In this full-time role, you’ll be based on site for 37hours per week.
Essential experience of the Production Project Management Lead:
- Excellent interpersonal skills – communicate effectively with colleagues at all levels and with external bodies.
- Knowledge of project controls tools and how these tools operate to provide key information for decision making.
- Commercially and financially astute, with a challenging mind-set.
- Experience leading teams in a manufacturing environment would be advantageous.
Qualifications for the Production Project Management Lead:
- PMQ or PPQ (desirable) or equivalent.
The successful candidate must be able to achieve SC security clearance for this role.
- Generous holiday allowance
- Matched contribution pension scheme up to 8% of salary, with life assurance
- Employee share scheme
- Employee shopping savings portal
- Payment of Professional Fees
- Reservists in the armed forces receive 10-days special paid leave
- Holiday Trading is a benefit that allows the majority of employees to buy additional leave or to sell up to one working week of annual leave from their annual entitlement
- ‘Be Kind Day’ enables employees to take one working day's paid leave a year (or equivalent hours) to undertake volunteering work with their chosen organisation or registered charity
For over a century Babcock International have helped to defend nations, protect communities and build a better world. To continue, we must adapt, advance and be a sustainable business with a shared goal.
If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know. We’re committed to building an inclusive culture where everyone’s free to thrive. We are happy to talk about flexible working - please ask about alternative patterns of work at interview.
Closing date: 22/09/2023