At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
RAAF Base Amberley
No File Attached
We are seeking a talented Repairable Item Manager to join the Air Combat Electronic Attack Enterprise Program Office (ACEAEPO) Supplier Management team. We are looking for a motivated individual to be responsible and accountable for Repairable Item Management and Stock Item Ownership. As well as supporting and working within our team you will have the opportunity to gain exposure and build your professional network as you connect with stakeholders across the Boeing company and the ACEAEPO.
The Supplier Management team within the ACEAEPO provides value to the ACEA Enterprise by ensuring our Suppliers are delivering efficiently and effectively; and that procurement aligns with Defence and industry participation strategies and plans. Supplier Management demonstrate accountability for expenditure of Financial Resources against Priorities and Approved Requirements, to facilitate our customer's needs and requirements are met.
- Manage a portfolio of Repairable Items and provide sound decision making to support the platform
- Manage Supplier Relationships
- Negotiate requirements & liaise with internal customers
- Report on Supplier Performance
- Facilitate Resolution of Supply Chain Issues with suppliers and internal customers
- Work with our US based Supplier Liaison Officers to manage the US Navy supplier network to deliver for our customer
- Strong written communication skills and relationship management skills is essential
- Experience with ADF military sustainment systems including MILIS Inventory Control
- Understand the processes associated with transitioning new equipment, systems, and software into service
- Applicants must be Australian Citizens to meet Defence security requirements and have the ability to obtain and hold an NV1 security clearance
Applicants must be Australian Citizens to meet defence security requirements.
Boeing Defence Australia is shaping the future of aerospace and delivering some of the nation's most important programs for the Australian Defence Force. From the seabed to outer space, we have helped shape aerospace and defence innovations in Australia over the past 95 years.
In addition to a competitive salary, our employees benefit from flexible working options, global opportunities, salary packaging, performance incentives, study assistance, wellbeing programs and discounts on health insurance, travel and accommodation. We're also committed to fostering an environment that's welcoming, respectful and inclusive for every employee, with great opportunities for professional growth.
As an equal opportunity employer, female candidates, people of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island descent and ex-defence personnel are encouraged to apply. We are also open to candidates from other industries including mining, communications, ICT and oil and gas. If you don't meet 100% of the criteria for this role although you have the right foundational experience and qualifications, don't hesitate to apply.
- Cutting edge projects
- Flexible working options
- Competitive remuneration and incentive plan available
- Discounts for health insurance, travel and accommodation
- Salary packaging options
- Health and wellbeing benefits
- Study assistance
- Global opportunities
If you are ready to join an innovative industry leader, click Apply Now.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.