Project Planning Associate Manager - Level 4We are Lockheed Martin
The Weapons New Business team associate manager will lead the Weapons New Business functional team in Fort Worth, Texas.
The Weapons New Business team executes Control Account Management (CAM) and Proposal Basis of Estimate (BOE) tasks in support of ADP, IFG, and F-35 Lines of Business.
The associate manager will support pursuits of new business for the team and guide the planning, execution, and Earned Value (EV) management of that work.
The associate manager will be responsible for technical and management leadership including:
• Development of standard work practices. Establish and coordinate processes, plans and procedures necessary to provide timely, accurate and focused CAM and proposal support for the Weapons Integration team.
• Development and execution of workforce competency strategies. Manage and grow a skilled workforce specializing in EV, CAM, and proposal activities specific to Weapons Integration.
• Oversight and integration of performance management for team members.
• Leading the team to deliver positive experiences that shape employee and leader beliefs. Recognize and reward behaviors and actions that lead to positive business results.What’s In It For You
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognitionLearn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package here.
Fort Worth, TX
This position is in Fort Worth, TX Discover Fort Worth.Basic Qualifications:
• Proficiency in Earned Value techniques, tools, and processes.
• Proven experience working across functions and Programs to deliver results
• Previous Supervisor or team leadership experienceDesired Skills:
• Strong organizational, planning and time management skills.
• Bachelor's degree in Software, Systems, Mechanical, Electrical, or Aerospace Engineering.
• Demonstrated success shaping and leading a team in a dynamic business environment.
• Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with customers and senior management.
• Weapon Integration experience or knowledge.
• Demonstrated knowledge of the contracting life-cycle processes from proposal (RFP, BOEs, negotiation) through delivery and DD250.Security Clearance Statement:
This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.Clearance Level:
SecretOther Important Information You Should KnowExpression of Interest:
By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.Ability to Work Remotely:
Part-time Remote Telework: The employee selected for this position will work part of their work schedule remotely and part of their work schedule at a designated Lockheed Martin facility. The specific weekly schedule will be discussed during the hiring process.Work Schedules:
Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.Schedule for this Position:
4x10 hour day, 3 days off per weekLockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
At Lockheed Martin, we use our passion for purposeful innovation to help keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges. Our people are some of the greatest minds in the industry and truly make Lockheed Martin a great place to work.
With our employees as our priority, we provide diverse career opportunities designed to propel, develop, and boost agility. Our flexible schedules, competitive pay, and comprehensive benefits enable our employees to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work. We place an emphasis on empowering our employees by fostering an inclusive environment built upon integrity and corporate responsibility.
If this sounds like a culture you connect with, you’re invited to apply for this role. Or, if you are unsure whether your experience aligns with the requirements of this position, we encourage you to search on Lockheed Martin Jobs
, and apply for roles that align with your qualifications.Experience Level:
Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit:
AERONAUTICS COMPANYRelocation Available: