By bringing together people that use their passion for purposeful innovation, at Lockheed Martin we keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges. Our people are some of the greatest minds in the industry and truly make Lockheed Martin a great place to work. With our employees as our priority, we provide diverse career opportunities designed to propel development and boost agility. Our flexible schedules, competitive pay, and comprehensive benefits enable our employees to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work. At Lockheed Martin, we place an emphasis on empowering our employees by fostering innovation, integrity, and exemplifying the epitome of corporate responsibility.
Your Mission is Ours.
Lockheed Martin Space is seeking a Technical/Business Analyst Intern for Summer 2024. In this role, you will support the Assembly, Test, and Launch Operations (ATLO) New Business team performing a broad set of tasks relating to new business and special projects in the ATLO Organization. The successful candidate will have experience and/or knowledge to read, analyze and interpret various technical procedures and support testing requirements. Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
Summary of Key Responsibilities for this internship:
• Contribute to new business capture campaigns and proposals by generating proposal products for ATLO including cost, schedule, and technical inputs (BOEs, tech volume writeups and graphics, reviews, assessments, and visualizations)
• Support facility, infrastructure/equipment, personnel, and other resource planning and coordination efforts for ATLO
• Analyze business process improvements, optimize data, and define strategies, and methods to achieve 1LMX objectives; work in close collaboration with the 1LMX Business Area partners, and other Center of Excellence (COE) functions to develop and deliver on business process management strategies that will support 1LMX effectiveness and adoption (commonality and interoperability initiatives)
• Support the development and implementation of digital transformation initiatives to drive efficiency in affordability initiatives, streamline and improve efficiency of operationsBasic Qualifications:
• Actively enrolled in a Mechanical, Aerospace Engineering, Business or another related degree program from an accredited college/university (ABET).
• Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.Desired Skills:
• Proficiency to read, analyze and interpret various technical procedures and support testing requirements.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in a collaborative and team-based environment
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
• Demonstrated ability to use critical thinking to solve complex problems
• Ability to work in a diverse, fast-paced environment, work complex issues, and meet deadlines
• Ability to operate in a dynamic environment and tackle numerous roles as part of the daily program operationsClearance Level:
NoneOther Important Information You Should KnowExpression of Interest:
By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.Ability to Work Remotely:
Onsite Full-time: The work associated with this position will be performed onsite at a designated Lockheed Martin facility.Work Schedules:
Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.Schedule for this Position:
Part-Time as assigned by leaderPay Rate:
The annual base salary range for this position in Colorado or Washington is $20,904 - $67,288 . Please note that the salary information is a general guideline only. Lockheed Martin considers factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate's work experience, education/ training, key skills as well as market and business considerations when extending an offer.Benefits offered:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, 401(k) match, Flexible Spending Accounts, EAP, Education Assistance, Parental Leave, Paid time off, and Holidays.
(Washington state applicants only) Non-represented full time employees: accrue 10 hours per month of Paid Time Off (PTO); receive 40 hours of Granted PTO annually for incidental absences; receive at least 90 hours for holidays. Represented full time employees accrue 6.67 hours of PTO per month; accrue up to 52 hours of sick leave annually; receive at least 96 hours for holidays. PTO is prorated based on hours worked and start date during the calendar year.Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
At Lockheed Martin, we use our passion for purposeful innovation to help keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges. Our people are some of the greatest minds in the industry and truly make Lockheed Martin a great place to work.
With our employees as our priority, we provide diverse career opportunities designed to propel, develop, and boost agility. Our flexible schedules, competitive pay, and comprehensive benefits enable our employees to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work. We place an emphasis on empowering our employees by fostering an inclusive environment built upon integrity and corporate responsibility.
If this sounds like a culture you connect with, you’re invited to apply for this role. Or, if you are unsure whether your experience aligns with the requirements of this position, we encourage you to search on Lockheed Martin Jobs
, and apply for roles that align with your qualifications.Experience Level:
Co-op/Summer InternBusiness Unit:
Systems Engineering: Assembly/Integration and TestType: