Job Title: Aircraft Maintenance D
Job Code: IMS20231409-106076
Job Location: Waco TX
- Must be able to climb, including ladders, stairs, and portable stands.
- Must be able to work in the following environmental conditions: noise, proximity to moving mechanical parts, moving vehicles, electrical current, chemicals, odor, and dust.
- Must be able to maneuver up to 50 pounds.
- Have environmental/mechanical experience with: C-130, or other relevant aircraft.
- Being able to read, interpret and work from engineering drawings, blueprints, T.O specs, and engineering specifications.
- Must be able to assemble close tolerance parts and use common hand tools.
- Aircraft related Associates degree or A&P license + a minimum of 8 years aircraft maintenance experience.
- May substitute education with an additional 4 years related experience and a High School diploma / GED.
Preferred Additional Skills: