Johnson Service Group (JSG)
is a nationally recognized Professional Staffing and Recruiting firm that is currently looking for a Project Design Engineer with site grading/storm water design experience. This is a contract to hire opportunity with a great civil engineering firm out in Indiana.
- Performing site grading and stormwater management designs.
- Assisting with presenting designs and proposals to clients, permitting authorities, public interest groups, etc.
- Supporting a team of single- or multi-discipline professionals to ensure project success.
- Developing permitting support documentation and narratives.
- Performing occasional field inspections (limited) and compliance documentation.
- Corresponding and/or meeting with clients, contracts, and vendors.
- Participate in project proposal efforts.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil or related Engineering Technology
- 2-4 years of civil engineering/design experience
- Civil 3D, AutoCAD, and other Hydraulic softwares
- Successful completion of Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) exam
- Good knowledge in standard civil engineering techniques, principles and procedures.
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.