POSITION GENERAL SUMMARY
To ensure daily operations in Airside smooth & safeEssential Position Functions
- To audit the Airside in accordance to the normal schedule. This is to ensure that another internal body is checking on the airside should there be an unintentional omission.
- Ensure that safety standards of KLIA are in accordance with aerodrome manual of KLIA Sepang, ICAO Manual and recommendations in Annex 14.
- Concentration on a particular issue is focus in the schedule audit. Key issues such as the runways, taxiways, pavements, AGL and apron will be a subject of audit to zoom in more frequently.
- Joint Inspection Audit with engineering personnel is conducted on a regular basis to ensure optimum performance in the facilities provided to Ground Handlers as well as airlines.
- External Audit with appointed contractor. This is to ensure that all that is agreed are contractually fulfilled and the contractor adheres to the required airside rules and regulations.
- Assist in the conducting of the Airside Safety Audit Committee meetings and the regular safety audit amongst all KLIA Apron users. To follow up with the recommendations as agreed in the meeting. These issues are to be resolved with the assistance of relevant MA Sepang Units.
- Ensure all staff belonging to airlines, ground handlers and MAB are conversant with airside requirements and aware of safety standards.
- Ensure that aerobridge operations by the ground handlers are safe, efficient and standards procedures are followed and to conduct training, test and certified the competency level of PLB operators.
- Well verse of airside rules & regulations
- Diploma with minimum 2 years relevant experience in Supervisory role OR
- Certificate/STPM with minimum 3 years relevant experience in Supervisory role OR
- SPM with minimum 5 years relevant experience in Supervisory role
- Degree holder with minimum CGPA 3.0 and minimum 1 year relevant experience.
- Degree in any discipline, preferably in Transports / Operation Management OR
- Diploma in any discipline, preferably in Transports / Operation Management OR
- Certificate in any discipline, preferably in Transports / Operation Management
- Degree in any discipline, preferably in Transports / Operation Management