Management LHG Distribution Solutions
Join us in shaping the future of airline retailing. Alternative Distribution Solutions based on IATA New Distribution Capability (NDC) standards play a vital role for Lufthansa Group’s future distribution capabilities, making sure that Lufthansa Group’s products are properly placed and easy accessible in different channels.Starting date
: December 01, 2023You may apply in English or German.
In this position, you will be responsible for the analysis of business processes and the preparation and implementation of new and enhanced distribution and shopping solutions. Keeping customer centricity and the full end-to-end flow in mind will help secure a high standard of our solutions.
- Implementation of Lufthansa Group distribution & shopping solutions
- Steering and coordination of projects including financial evaluation (Business Cases)
- Conduct gap analysis and specify business requirements into end-to-end specifications
- Preparation of decision papers for upper management and board meetings
- Functional management of existing solutions (e.g. Accelya, PROS, etc.) incl. roadmap planning
- Representation and communication of distribution solutions and its implications across departments to internal and external stakeholders
Swiss International Air Lines AGPhone
+41 44 564 22 66E-mail address for inquiries
You have a digital mind-set, think as an entrepreneur and feel comfortable working in a dynamic environment. You are passionate about challenging the status quo and collaborating with others in order to solve complex problems and deliver improvements.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent knowledge in Business Administration or IT
- Advanced project management skills (>3 years), Agile, SAFe®
- Strong conceptual capabilities and solution-oriented approach
- Experience in Business to IT alignment
- Knowledge and experience with travel distribution ecosystem
- Fluent in English. German would be an advantage but is not mandatory
About Swiss International Air Lines AG
It’s the little differences that make working at SWISS so appealing. The fact, for example, that we treat every detail with care, see quality in terms of hospitality and view nationality through an international lens. In a similar way, we see variety as richness, a job as an experience and SWISS as a world of inspiration. You, too, will be stimulated in our special working environment – one in which, wherever you are, you’ll always feel: Truly SWISS .... where people matter.