Job Description Summary
In this role as the Business Processes Leader for GE Aerospace’s Avionics Services business, and as a member of the leadership team, you will be the primary focal for strategic definition and continuous improvement of all processes across the business.
This opportunity allows the flexibility to work from one of our many GE Aerospace office locations across the US (Clearwater, FL / Grand Rapids, MI is preferred). This is an onsite opportunity that includes flexibility to work Hybrid/Remote 1-2 days a week when possible.
Corporate Relocation provided. The position also offers participation in GE Aerospace’s bonus program. Job Description
Roles And Responsibilities
- Developing and leading the content and cadence for monthly, weekly, and daily operating reviews while coordinating with a cross-functional team to focus efforts on leading and lagging key performance indicators that result in achieving customer and financial commitments.
- Directing improvement activities for key performance indicators that require focus using Action Plans and Problem Solving Reports methodologies.
- Actively define, lead, and participate in Kaizen Events that support Hoshin Kanri objectives.
- Leading Demand segment of Sales & Operations Planning identifying and addressing risks and opportunities to achieve business key performance indicators; and, sustaining and improving Standard Work including data digitization and automation to facilitate defining demand profile; and, partnering with the Material Planning and Supply Chain organizations to execute supply capability and capacity.
- Leading and coaching waste elimination methodologies from Services business processes to achieve customer satisfaction, employee growth, and financial results.
- Participating in business strategy discussions, including definition of Hoshin Kanri key performance indicators and targets to improve.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (technical degree preferred).
- Minimum of 10 years of experience as a Program Manager, Project Manager, Product Manager, or Engineering Manager (aerospace aftermarket focus preferred).
- Proven history of problem-solving acumen.
- This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
- Master’s degree in business administration or related subject area.
- Lean Master Black Belt, or equivalent lean experience.
- Aerospace aftermarket experience.
- Independent, self-starter that can proactively engage a variety of cross-functional external and internal stakeholders.
- Ability to anticipate customer needs, understand their problem statements, and utilize insights to contribute to a sound strategy.
- Proven track record of being customer focused and experienced in communicating clearly and effectively.
- Strong conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to travel to GE and customer locations.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).Relocation Assistance Provided: