Guildford or Preston, We offer a range of hybrid and flexible working arrangements – please speak to your recruiter about the options for this particular role.Salary:
£50,000What You’ll Be Doing
Your Skills And Experiences
- Working collaboratively in multi-organisational teams, and adapting to new challenges and environments
- Applying problem-solving techniques to a range of complex issues with a high attention for detail
- Be willing to learn (or is already able) to lead small teams to deliver projects and/or workstreams
- Building networks and relationships across organisations
- Communicating technical content to a non-technical audience
- Experience in one or more of our core capabilities, which cover:
- Operational Analysis, particularly capability analysis and evaluation within the military domain
- Simulation and Modelling, including requirement capture, model design, implementation and validation & verification
- Data Insights – all aspects of data analytics, including data science and data visualisation using toolsets such as Tableau, Alteryx, Python and R
- Strategic insights – using analysis to underpin future strategies, road maps and business cases
- Defence sector experience is highly advantageous, as is a relevant degree (or experience to offset)
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual incentive.The BAE Systems CORDA Team
At BAE Systems CORDA, we combine analytical capabilities with consultancy skills to support our customers across the defence, security and transport sectors, and our colleagues in other parts of BAE Systems. Our high-impact insights make the difference for our customers, whether it’s enabling battle-winning capabilities, developing novel technological concepts, or driving business performance.
CORDA is part of Digital Intelligence, which is home to 4,800 digital, cyber and intelligence experts. We work collaboratively across 16 countries to collect, connect and understand complex data, so that governments, nation states, armed forces and commercial businesses can unlock digital advantage in the most demanding environments.Why BAE Systems?
This is a place where you’ll be able to make a real difference. You’ll be part of an inclusive culture that values diversity, rewards integrity, and merit, and where you’ll be empowered to fulfil your potential. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently underrepresented within our industry, including women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ individuals.
We also want to make sure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible. If you have a disability or health condition (for example dyslexia, autism, an anxiety disorder etc.) that may affect your performance in certain assessment types, please speak to your recruiter about potential reasonable adjustments.
Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and your place of birth may limit those roles you can perform for the organisation.Closing Date :
13th February 2024
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.