Role IntroductionReports to:
Assistant Manager Product and Partnerships - Holidays
The Product and Partnerships Officer – Holidays will be responsible for assisting the development and management of non-air travel products and services for Cathay Holidays, collaborating with various stakeholders to ensure the successful launch and ongoing improvement of travel product offerings.
- Assist in the development and enhancement of travel products and services, including hotel stay package, flight + hotel packages, and curated experience products.
- Conduct market research to identify market trends, customer needs, and opportunities for product development and improvement.
- Collaborate with sale excellence team to define product requirements, specifications, and pricing strategies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, and operations, to ensure proper product positioning, effective marketing campaigns, and seamless product delivery.
- Coordinate the fulfilment of travel products by liaising with suppliers, ensuring that all bookings are made accurately and in a timely manner.
- Work closely with the Travel Marketing team to ensure that all holiday products are promoted effectively across all channels.
- Manage all internal and external communication related to holiday products, ensuring that all stakeholders are kept informed of any changes or updates.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and developments, and make recommendations for new products or services that could enhance Holidays’ brand image as a premium holidays platform.
- Support Platform team on enhancement/optimization related topics.
- Coordinate and participate in meetings with our partners, preparing agendas, taking meeting minutes, and following up on action items.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, tourism or hospitality preferred but not a must.
- Previous experience or internships in product management, travel industry, or related roles is a plus.
- Strong business acumen with a customer centric mindset.
- Team player with excellent skills, capable of collaborating with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Fast learner with ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively convey complex information.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and other relevant software applications.
- Ability to work independently as well as a strong collaborator.
- Real passion for the travel and airline industry.
- Organised with a keen eye for details.
- Empathetic with active listening skills.
- Fluency in English required. Any other languages is a bonus.
- Willingness to travel overseas for work assignment.
Personal & Application Information
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.