Customer ExperienceEmployee Type
Cebu Pacific is always up for new challenges, enabling our teams to stay at the forefront of courageous growth and expansion. In this role, you will be exposed to different teams in marketing, commercial and operations as you manage a team of people focused on providing excellent customer service, innovative solutions, and clear communications.
Apply today and be JUAN of the game changers of the Philippines’ leading airline, Cebu Pacific as a Knowledge & Communications Manager.
- Establish and maintain a cohesive knowledge management structure that aligns to content standards
- Create clear, user-friendly, engaging, and effective content articles together with internal stakeholders
- Deliver knowledge base overview, training, walkthrough sessions for new implementations and/or expansions
- Build proper cataloguing, indexing, and tagging of articles and documents
- Recommend new approaches and functionalities for knowledge acquisition and retention, to ensure unstructured knowledge are converted to structured data for everyone’s understanding and application.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to increase customer self-service capabilities like searchable FAQs, scenario-based troubleshooting wizard, etc. to move customers away from contacting agent-assisted channels
- Define and design standards on which content goes to specific type of document, and ensure proper naming, versioning, and cataloguing is in place
- Develop feedback mechanism and process around closing the loop from document creation, review, approval, and maintenance to ensure documents are up-to-date and complies with regulatory requirements
- Build metrics to measure success, in relation to providing timely communications to internal stakeholders
- Proactively design and revise customer communications according to brand values, customer insights and issues, on-ground immersions and observations to resolve customer pain points and to match business goals
- Must be a graduate of a 4-year bachelor's degree - ideally in communications, journalism, knowledge management, information technology, and the like.
- Must have at least 4-7 years relevant work experience in knowledge management and knowledge development
- Must have at least 1-2 years experience in directly managing a team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable working in an agile, fast-paced environment
- Has technical background to compare systems and follow through until implementation and roll out
- Creative thinker with strong people interaction to influence towards others to deliver the goals of the department
Be JUAN of us and together, let's make moments happen.Note: This position is for a People Manager and will be based in Pasay City, Metro Manila but currently follows a hybrid workplace flexibility arrangement.
Experience Range Range (Years)
4 - 7 yearsJob posted on