United States of AmericaLocation:
PW128: California Remote Remote Location , Remote City, CA, 90014 USAPosition Role Type:
Pratt & Whitney is working to once again transform the future of flight—designing, building and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it. So, calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future.
Innovation through diversity of thought. At Pratt & Whitney, we believe diversity of thought enables creativity, innovation, and a foundation for inclusion. By fostering an inclusive culture, we accept a shared accountability and responsibility to recognize, sponsor, coach, hire and promote talent equally. We welcome our employees to be their whole - best - selves at work because trust, respect and integrity, are a part of our DNA.
At Pratt & Whitney, the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up. Are you ready to go beyond?Job Responsibilities Include:
- Identify constraints to flow that will be used to develop improvement and mitigation plans for improved on time delivery from suppliers
- Acquire a vision of the big picture and understand that enhancing operational effectiveness is key to organizational business performance.
- Develop a strong understanding of the products and the operational processes they go through at the suppliers you will be working with.
- Ability to generate and gain opportunities to break functional, operational, & logistical barriers faced with getting products out the door.
- Reveal and work to remove barriers to business goals specific to the on-time delivery of parts.
- Effectively driving tasks/projects to completion which include but are not limited to: Leading Indicator data collection and gap review, material coverage and tracking, facilitating quality notification communication and closures, and sub-tier management assistance.
- Manage multiple projects and interact with several departments and various levels of management simultaneously.
- Will be an active participant in Commodity Days, Executive Management Meetings, and Co-lead with our customers and Supplier Development Leaders on the respective Supplier Business Reviews and Rate Readiness Reviews.
- Bachelor's degree in business, supply chain, or related degree and 5 years of experience in supply chain, business or relevant experience; OR an advanced degree and 3 years of relevant experience; OR in lieu of a degree 9 years of experience in supply chain, business or other relevant experience can be considered.
- Must be able to travel up to 80% of your time to the Los Angeles, CA area
- Must be able to work 20% of the time from home office in Los Angeles, CA area
- U.S. citizenship is required, as only U.S. citizens are authorized to access information under this program/contract
What is my role type?
- Must be a U.S. Citizen. This position may require access to systems/tools that are restricted to individuals who possess US citizenship
In addition to transforming the future of flight, we are also transforming how and where we work. We’ve introduced role types to help you understand how you will operate in our blended work environment. This role is:Remote:
Employees who are working in Remote roles will work primarily offsite (from home).
The salary range for this role is 77,000 USD - 163,000 USD. The salary range provided is a good faith estimate representative of all experience levels. RTX considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role, function and associated responsibilities, a candidate’s work experience, location, education/training, and key skills.
Hired applicants may be eligible for benefits, including but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts, flexible work schedules, employee assistance program, Employee Scholar Program, parental leave, paid time off, and holidays. Specific benefits are dependent upon the specific business unit as well as whether or not the position is covered by a collective-bargaining agreement.
Hired applicants may be eligible for annual short-term and/or long-term incentive compensation programs depending on the level of the position and whether or not it is covered by a collective-bargaining agreement. Payments under these annual programs are not guaranteed and are dependent upon a variety of factors including, but not limited to, individual performance, business unit performance, and/or the company’s performance.
This role is a U.S.-based role. If the successful candidate resides in a U.S. territory, the appropriate pay structure and benefits will apply.
RTX anticipates the application window closing approximately 40 days from the date the notice was posted. However, factors such as candidate flow and business necessity may require RTX to shorten or extend the application window.RTX is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms01664883