Senior HR ProfessionalGrade: 5
BAE Systems is the UK Government’s nominated Prime Contractor under the Government-to-Government arrangements that are in place to provide equipment, support and training to Saudi Arabia. We provide maintenance of Royal Saudi Air Force aircraft and train RSAF personnel safely in a training environment in how to use their aircraft, equipment and weapons.
Systems Saudi Arabia is committed to supporting the Saudi Arabian National Agenda including Saudisation and the training and development of Saudi National capability through the growth of the Saudi National Partner Companies thereby reinforcing Industrialisation and Partnerships.Job Accountabilities
- The Senior HR Professional works as part of the HR Team to manage the provision of advice and support to line managers and employees on general HR questions/policy interpretation as appropriate and leveraging the support of HR Services team to embed cyclical HR processes and tools.
- Work with other HR teams to maintain high levels of customer service and to resolve service issues together as they arise and reflect best practice in the delivery of HR advice and solutions
- Support provided by the Senior HR professional helps optimise performance in respective business areas. This will require a consultative approach to understand and diagnose the issues before working with the line manager to develop a solution and influence a change which is tailored to the environment and employees involved.
- The Senior HR Professional will also contribute to the development of HR policy and processes and the improvement of HR processes for their defined area of responsibility.
- The role may also complete HR reporting/data requirements for respective business areas and provide data and analysis of BU metrics as required.
- This HR role is typically delivered by individual contributors but who also have supervisory accountability for a small team of professionals.
- The Snr HR Professional can be called upon to deliver HR tasks and activities commensurate with their necessary skill set.
- The role would typically require a degree in Business Administration/ Human Resources or related discipline.
- HR experience in a mid-size organization preferably in the aviation/defence industry.
- CIPD or SHRM qualification in Human Resource Management.
- Has a good understanding of concepts and procedures within own HR technical/HR subject area and a basic knowledge in other HR areas.
- Role typically requires an extensive amount of practical HR knowledge gained through experience.
- The requirement for a broader basic knowledge of other HR concepts and procedures implies the need to understand them in context, how they sit in the organisation as a whole and how they relate to their own HR area.
- The role requires a basic understanding of own HR area and how it interacts with others within the HR function.
- The role requires ability to make judgements based on practice and previous experience. This necessitates the ability to assess the validity and applicability of previous or similar experiences and evaluate options under circumstances that are not covered by procedures
- The role has an impact on the business by influencing decisions through advice, counsel or facilitating services to others.
The impact of the jobholder is on their own team and other teams whose workExpatriate Employee Benefits
In return for the required high levels of commitment and hard work you will receive a competitive salary, rent free accommodation and access to free recreation facilities, all available within Company secured accommodation. In addition, a generous leave and travel allowance makes this an opportunity not to be missed. On successfully securing a role your appointment to Saudi Arabia will initially be on single status. On commencement of employment in Saudi Arabia you will have the opportunity to apply to have your family join you in the future. A full health care scheme is provided within Saudi Arabia.Saudi National Employee Benefits
In return for the required high levels of commitment and hard work you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package, including a generous leave and travel allowance, a full health care scheme and access to subsidised recreational facilitiesBAE Systems
At BAE Systems, we provide some of the world’s most advanced, technology-led defence, aerospace and security solutions and employ a skilled workforce of some 82,500 people in over 40 countries. Working with customers and local partners, we develop, engineer, manufacture and support products and systems to deliver military capability, protect national security and people and keep critical information and infrastructure secure.All appointments in Saudi Arabia are subject to receipt of all necessary Government and/or Customer approvals.