The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have an opportunity for a Senior Customer Experience Specialist to join our Honeywell Buildings Technologies team in Bucharest.
- Proactive engagement in projects and process transitions within the OM department:
- Order processing by using Honeywell tools: SAP, SFDC, by adhering to and observing procedures, policies and organizational systems;
- Responsible for updating customer accounts: submitting requests in SAP for customer creation/extension/ amendment:
- Responsible for creating / extending materials in SAP operating system;
- Follow-up on approvals for customer creation/extension/ amendment
- Offers support to Dispute Team and C2C to resolve disputed invoices
- Responsible for correct input in ERP: technical and commercial details, quantities, sales and acquisition price, terms and conditions of delivery (in accordance with Honeywell's general contracts);
- Responsible for applying special price reductions for certain orders requested by the sales department in accordance with company policies:
- Tracking orders placed at the supplier and their delivery in time to the warehouse or to the final customer for direct deliveries, providing a quality service to customers, and collaborating with purchasing team while doing so.
- Responsible for solving issues related to wrong delivery, delays, rejected product returns;
- Creation of goods receipt using specific SAP transactions; Responsible for preparing the necessary documents to deliver the goods to the final customer
- Responsible for keeping customer informed about delivery dates and delays and ensuring order confirmation is sent
- Responsible for regular reporting requested by the department manager Responsible for informing the customer within 24 hours about the order status based on the latest information received from the purchasing department/ factory
- Establishing a good communication with Honeywell's sales department, Honeywell subsidiaries / entities through specific channels (direct interaction, teleconferences, skype calls, e-mail, etc.) proving professionalism and expertise;
- Tracking the delivery dates requested by customers, in close connection with the purchasing department, by providing reports and obtaining 90% of deliveries on time;
- Send regular reports to different groups: sales, finance, customers CP / S team support for process definition, testing and implementation
Qualifications and Experience:
- Preferred minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a Customer Services environment,
- Experience working in a multi discipline team
- Eager to learn and work in a changing and fast- growing
- Customer and action oriented
- Self-motivated with good communication skills
- Strong team player with positive outlook
- Proven organizational and self-motivation abilities
- Ability to interact with a wide variety of customers in various countries
- Interpersonal skills
- Oral & written communication at all levels
- English Fluent
Nice to have:
- SAP Knowledge
- Microsoft Excel
- A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation
- Market specific training and ongoing personal development
- Medical insurance
- Career growth opportunities
- Experienced leaders to support your professional development
- International work environment
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- JOB ID: req425844
- Category: Customer Experience
- Location: Bucharest,BUCURESTI,Romania