Purpose of Position
The Solutions Manager, Senior is a key role within a specific business unit and works within the business to provide execution guidance for specific business processes or technology changes. Provides insight and direction, with minimal guidance, for delivery of business process changes and for technology implementations to ensure business readiness. Coordinates communication, training and status for business partners, and works with technology to understand business features and capability needs. Works with the business on the changes and ensures roles and processes are well understood and documented.Tasks And Responsibilities
- Assists in the business coordination and execution associated with business process and technology changes.
- Maintains documentation of business feature requirements and communicates those needs to delivery stakeholders in the organization, including impacted businesses and technology.
- Coordinates across the business to understand business needs, and translate those into digestible information for the technology organization
- Establishes partnerships with technology to create an execution roadmap about specific business needs and capabilities. Leverages the agile framework to build delivery timelines that align to business changes.
- Utilizes business knowledge to guide business process changes and recommendations.
- Exhibits necessary discipline for documentation and works to persuade others to deliver and utilize this documentation.
- Utilizes financial and KPI goals to deliver changes and implementations that provide business benefit.
- May be part of a broader team and works closely with others to ensure a comprehensive roadmap and plan for the business unit
- Executes against a business roadmap that leverages key partners across the organization, like HR and Technology.
- Executes organizational change management activities to ensure the success of change implementation including process documentation, testing and training.
Bachelor's in Business or TechnologyCertifications and Licenses
Years Of Experience
4-6 years of experienceCore Competencies
Strives For Positive ResultsKnowledge, Skills, Abilities And Other (KSAOs)
- In-depth conceptual and practical knowledge of agile and program management delivery
- Ability to execute and drive task completion and solve problems in a complex environment
- Ability to document business needs and capability requirements, and map into a joint roadmap with key stakeholders.
- Able to explain difficult or sensitive information and works to build consensus to help negotiate delivery and implement changes within the business unit and other impacted teams
- Ability to utilize best practices to execute against financial targets, KPIs, and goals that are leveraged for decision making.
- Effective communication and facilitation skills to explain difficult or sensitive information and works to build consensus in order to elicit business and technology delivery needs that impact multiple business areas.
- Possess strong knowledge of business analysis and product management concepts with a strong understanding of how to manage effective organizational change
- Works within broad guidelines and policies with a moderate grasp of business strategy and ability to use that knowledge to make rapid tactical and strategic decisions.
- Leads small projects with manageable risks.