Job Title – Specialist Systems Engineer - RAMS Engineer
Job Location – USA-UT-Salt Lake City
Job ID – 482
Job Schedule: 9/80- HYBRID, every other Friday off
We are seeking a Reliability, Maintainability & Safety (RAMS) Engineer to be responsible for analyzing and ensuring the Reliability, Maintainability, and Safety of communications equipment. This position is primarily responsible for the performance of hardware/software analyses and assessments, technical documentation and presentation materials including, but not limited to: Reliability Predictions, Maintainability Predictions, Failure Modes Effects & Criticality Analyses (FMECA), and various Safety Analyses. Applicant should be familiar with applicable military, government and commercial standards such as MIL-HDBK-217F, MIL-HDBK-470, MIL-STD-882, NFPA70 and NAS 411.
Applicant will work in a multi-disciplined engineering development environment and will be required to manage time and resources to support multiple concurrent programs. Applicant will prepare and present technical data in customer reviews.
Due to the nature of our work, qualified candidates must have or be able to obtain and maintain a DoD security clearance. Candidate must be able to travel on occasion.
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 4 years of prior relevant experience. Graduate Degree and a minimum of 2 years of prior related experience. In lieu of a degree, minimum of 8 years of prior related experience.
- Excellent skills in MS Office and be capable and willing to expand their knowledge and skills as required.
- Strong math skills, particularly probability and statistics.
- Self-motivated and able to manage and complete their projects within budget and schedule restraints.
- Preference will be given to applicants with previous RAMS experience.