ST Engineering is a global technology, defence and engineering group with offices across Asia, Europe, the Middle East and the U.S., serving customers in more than 100 countries. The Group uses technology and innovation to solve real-world problems and improve lives. Our dedication to excellence and our strong track record have earned us a distinctive reputation for quality and trust as a global technology, defence and engineering group, spanning across the aerospace, smart city, defence and public security segments.
Collaboration is key to our success. We prioritize open communication, constructive feedback, and a willingness to help others. We are committed to creating a supportive work environment that encourages excellence, innovation, and continuous improvement. We're looking for individuals who share our values and are excited to join us on our cyber mission.
Join Our Cyber Team
We strive to strengthen the cyber resiliency of the IT and OT infrastructures against the cyber threats by developing our indigenous capabilities and deepening our cyber domain expertise. We offer cybersecurity products like encryptors, data diode, secure data exchange gateway, trusted workspace solutions, secure mobility devices, etc.
Join our team of highly motivated individuals in the engineering cutting edge solutions that unify both cybersecurity and productivity. As our Product Development FPGA and Embedded Engineer, you will join a team of specialised engineers to design, develop, test, and operationalise our indigenous and robustness cybersecurity products.
- Work closely with all the relevant stakeholders to translate the operational requirements into effective and efficient solutions.
- Work as a product development team to collectively manage the product development lifecycle from system design, development testing, and production.
- Knowledge on hardware design, FPGA VHDL and embedded system design (ARM SoC) preferred
- Knowledge on electronics hardware design and development
- Possess experience in product development lifecycle.
- Understand time-critical and system interface design, and know how to optimize resources to the utilization and power requirement
- Programming skills/experience in C/C++ preferred
- Soft skills – Problem Solving, Communication and Teamwork Skills
- Work location: Jurong East
Find out more: https://www.stengg.com/cybersecurity
ST Engineering believes in fostering a culture where team members are encouraged to overcome challenges, explore new ideas, and work together to succeed. We value individuals who are determined to push beyond the boundaries, and have a thirst for knowledge, continuous learning, and self-improvement.