- PF, ESIC, PT, LWF and Income tax calculation challan generation and remittance.
- To Make sure the organization complying as per state/center labour laws.
- Liaising with various departments and authorities.
- Preparing monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual returns as applicable under statutory
- Conducting audit as per the state acts and publishing the compliance report.
- Preparing statutory registers statewide under all applicable labour laws.
- Applying licenses under labour Act throughout PAN India like Shop Registration, Trade license,
CLRA License, 365 days working exemption certificate, maintaining records in electronic format
- Ensure the inputs reaches the Manager on time in way of MIS.
- Statutory Compliance Activities on PAN India for various locations & our sites
- Provide on job training and knowledge transfer on compliance activities.
- Updating statutory compliances status in internal compliance portal.
- Managing end to end internal & external audit of statutory compliances.
- Overseeing the relationship between global or regional vendors, particularly in the context of
- Managing vendor relationships throughout the contract period, including financial analysis
and strategic assistance.
- Supporting the working relationship with vendors, tracking and controlling costs, driving
service excellence, and mitigating risks.
- Engaging with multiple internal and external stakeholders and encouraging adoption of
- Preparing reports and related analysis of data, managing functional emails/queries on vendor
management, and providing HR tools and policy support.
- Building and maintaining good relationships with approved and new vendors, setting work
standards, initiating payment procedures, and resolving issues or conflicts.
- Selecting vendors, negotiating contracts, monitoring performance, and optimizing the supply
chain to ensure compliance and achieve overall business success.