Role And Responsibilities
At CAE, we equip people in critical roles with the expertise and solutions to create a safer world. As a technology company, we digitalize the physical world, deploying software-based simulation training and critical operations support solutions. Above all else, we empower pilots, cabin crew, airlines, defence and security forces and healthcare practitioners to perform at their best every day and when the stakes are the highest. Around the globe, we’re everywhere customers need us to be with more than 13,000 employees in approximately 250 sites and training locations in over 40 countries. CAE represents more than 75 years of industry firsts—the highest-fidelity flight, mission and medical simulators and training programs powered by digital technologies. We embed sustainability in everything we do. Today and tomorrow, we’ll make sure our customers are ready for the moments that matter.Accounts Receivable Executive
Working out of our training centre in Kuala Lumpur, the Accounts Receivable Executive takes full responsibility for all accounts receivables and collections within a multi-entity and multi-country environment. They will manage the full scope of customer invoicing and the AR function.Some key aspects of the role we are offering you:
Our ideal candidate has:
- Responsibility for full spectrum of AR functions
- Reviewing credit terms to ensure minimal collection risk.
- Fostering strong relationships with Centre Managers and Sales & Operations
- Timely distribution of statement of accounts to debtors.
- Ensuring proper and accurate recording of accounting entries
- Preparing AR aging analysis monthly with the action plans for the overdue accounts.
- Coordinating month end close duties including reconciliations, reporting and analysis.
- Resolving customer accounts by examining payment plans and payment history
- Negotiating with customers to resolve issues and collect timely payments per contract terms.
- Preparing the revenue analysis, deferred revenue & unbilled revenue for month end closing.
- Preparation of reconciliations for intercompany confirmations.
- Assisting in financial and tax audit process both internal and external audits.
- University degree in accounting, finance or related field required.
- Preferably qualified accountant (ACCA/ICAEW/CIMA or equivalent)
- ARS (Accounts Receivable Specialist) certification preferred.
- Worked in a multinational corporation with experience in a multi-entity/country environment.
- In depth knowledge of accounting receivable best practices, reporting and data analysis.
- Proven collection, billing and cash application skills and experience.
- Excellent analytical, conceptual thinking, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in an often fast paced and deadline-oriented global business requiring development and refinement of processes and procedures.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Applications required (Excel, Word, Power Point).
- Knowledge and experience in Oracle Cloud preferred.
- Proficient in English. Other languages such as Mandarin is an added advantage.
- Effectively manages stress and work well under pressure.
- Able to work flexible hours (may include weekends and/or public holidays)
What CAE offers you:
- We operate a hybrid working approach.
- Exciting career paths in a truly global business
- Brand new flexible leave policy
- Great benefits
Read our FY23 Annual Activity and Corporate Social Responsibility Report
Follow us on Twitter: CAE_Inc
Instagram: www.instagram.com/CAE_incPosition Type
CAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.Equal Employment Opportunity
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception.
As captured in our overarching value "One CAE", we’re proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team.
At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, neurodiversity or age.105047