At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Commercial Airplanes’ (BCA) Human Resources (HR) organization is currently seeking a Human Resources Generalist
to join their team in Everett, WA.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, inclusive team aimed at shaping the future of HR at Boeing to drive business value, a best-in-class employee experience and effective delivery of HR programs, services and support in the following key areas:
- Equity, diversity and inclusion and employee engagement
- Career and employee development
- Employee performance
- Resource planning and employee onboarding
- Integration with Ethics, Labor Relations and Legal
This position is expected to be 100% onsite. The selected candidate will be required to work onsite at one of the listed location options.
- Administer HR programs, systems and processes
- Provide guidance and implementation assistance of HR policies, practices and strategies
- Provide visible HR presence where our employees work to enable real time engagement and solutions
- Manage Worklife support requests and follow through to completion
- Provide consultation and coaching to employees at all levels (management to non-management) on HR practices, processes as well as utilizing conflict resolution techniques to ensure team cohesion
- Partner effectively across the broader HR organization to deliver high quality, seamlessly integrated operational HR support for the business
Flexible work arrangements will be considered on an as-needed basis.Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- 1+ years of experience communicating and implementing HR programs, policies, practices and processes
- 1+ years of experience in a role utilizing business acumen and understanding
- 1+ years of experience in influencing and building strong relationships with stakeholders and senior leaders across functions
- 1+ years of experience executing strategies and managing projects that promote a culture of superior customer service and exceptional employee engagement
- Human Resources certification
- 1+ years of experience partnering with leadership to implement workforce strategies to meet organization objectives
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills with high-impact communication style
Typically 3 or more years’ related work experience or relevant military experience. Advanced degree (e.g. Bachelor, Master, etc.) preferred, but not required.Relocation:
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.Shift Work:
This position is for first shift.
At Boeing, we strive to deliver a Total Rewards package that will attract, engage and retain the top talent. Elements of the Total Rewards package include competitive base pay and variable compensation opportunities.
The Boeing Company also provides eligible employees with an opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, generally including health insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, retirement savings plans, life and disability insurance programs, and a number of programs that provide for both paid and unpaid time away from work.
The specific programs and options available to any given employee may vary depending on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.
Pay is based upon candidate experience and qualifications, as well as market and business considerations.
Summary pay range: $69,700 - $94,300
Applications for this position will be accepted until February 16, 2024Export Control Requirements:
Not an export control positionEqual Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.