Etihad are looking for a Sales Representative in Beijing to perform, coordinate and execute sales activities for assigned accounts, and plan strategies based off Etihad's strategic pillars. The Sales Representative will monitor the market and the competitors to ensure established Company sales targets are reached contributing to Company revenue objectives achievement. The successful candidate will passionately promote Etihad’s sustainability programs, will have a consistent focus on return on investment (ROI) of sales programs and tools and will develop new valuable partnerships to accelerate Etihad’s growth in the market.
- Define and agree periodic plan of sales activity to ensure targets are reached
- Collect, review and consolidate information identifying intervention areas to ensure sales target achievement
- Partner with relevant accounts to inform about new products and promotions to increase sales in order to reach the expected sales target
- Identify and implement fidelity techniques to ensure a long-lasting fruitful business relationship with major accounts
- Research, gather and analyse competitors information to define the best selling approach to increase Company market quota and visibility
- Cooperate with marketing to determine the best promotion sales techniques
- Partner with area intermediaries to inform about new products and promotions to ensure the best value proposal is communicated to the market
- Coordinate contractual agreements with intermediaries to ensure customer's requirements are captured effectively
- Extensive use of sales platforms to identify joint opportunities for increased revenues
Education & Experience
- Candidate must be based in Beijing
- Diploma or Intermediate certification in any fields
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Position requires frequent business travel, both domestic and international
- Minimum 5 years airline sales experience preferred
About Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, was formed in 2003 and quickly went on to become one of the world’s leading airlines. From its home in Abu Dhabi, Etihad flies to passenger and cargo destinations in the Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia, Australia and North America. Together with Etihad’s codeshare partners, Etihad’s network offers access to hundreds of international destinations. In recent years, Etihad has received numerous awards for its superior service and products, cargo offering, loyalty programme and more. Etihad is recognised as one of the world’s leading airlines in response to COVID-19 and was the first airline in the world to fully vaccinate its crew on board.
Etihad sees tackling the climate crisis as the most important issue of our time, and through strategic partnerships with major global aviation brands and OEMs, Etihad is relentless in its pursuit of industry decarbonisation.
To learn more, visit etihad.com