Join our Global TUI Musement Operations Hub as a Planning Executive
You will run the planning ensuring cost efficiencies and compliance with the service standards defined.
If you have got the right to work in Greece
, live in Heraklion (Crete) or Rhodes or Athens
and speak Greek and English,
keep on reading!
You can find all necessary documents hereAbout Our Offer
- A job at TUI offers more than your basic salary which already starts at 14,800 gross per year
- 40 working hours/week (including shifts during weekends)
- 2 days off/week
- We pay you for all training days completed plus free access to our TUI Learning Hub, TUI Skills Academy & language lessons.
- Get involved with charity and sustainability initiatives like the TUI Care Foundation and complimentary access to our dedicated WeCare Team & 24/7 Wellbeing Hub.
- We offer seasonal or permanent contracts, but either way you can level up your career with growth opportunities tailored to your unique skills and expertise.
About The Job
- Strong administration & organisational skills - comfortable with 'all things technology'.
- Can think things through logically to simplify tasks, working at times virtually/wholly independently.
- Easily adapts to a variety of changes to ways of working and quickly react to operational issues.
- Can solve problems independently and/or make suggestions how to improve ways of working & embrace our digital culture.
- Fluent in verbal and written Greek and English. Additional languages advantageous.
- Is a collaborative team player - displaying the TUI values & behaviours required.
- Running the collection and sales monitoring reports when and where required and liaising with suppliers.
- Running, managing, and reviewing the planning system to meet the operational requirements on an ongoing basis.
- Distribution of operations information across the team and other related business areas.
- Monitoring and managing constantly any changes, modifications and/or cancellations to be updated in the planning system for running a smooth operation.
- Processing and updating automated bookings into the booking system.
- Monitoring automatic integration of bookings and ensure that they are not held back in any case.
- Checking special requests bookings and registering the requirements on the system.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA#TUIDestinationJobs #TUIJobs #LetsTUIit