The Global Division Sales & Operations Planning Manager, for both APS and EPM, drives the key planning activities supporting the Sales, Inventory & Operations Planning (SIOP) process for the Global APS and EPM Divisions. This position manages the activities of the APS (Assembly and Protection Solutions) and EPM (Elastomer Process Materials) Division's supply chain planning team. The Manager focuses on process-driven improvement and best practices for balancing demand and supply throughout the Global Divisions. The position owns the demand planning process, supply planning process, and capacity analysis projects for the supply chain team within the APS Division. The position ensures the consensus forecast is valid, reasonable and represents the best picture of future demand. The Manager also supports and guides the design of Sales, Inventory & Operations (SIOP) process within the regions, working closely with the Commercial, Program management, and materials Management teams across all regions.
This position is located in Cary, NC. The hybrid work schedule is 4 days onsite and 1 day work from home.
- Manage and direct the Global APS and EPM Division Supply Chain Planning function of the corporation to ensure monthly execution of Demand Planning, Supply Planning and Inventory Management processes.
- Coordinate the training, development, evaluation and performance planning of the S&OP staff.
- Ensure that a valid and reasonable material demand plan for APS is maintained representing all manufacturing facilities supporting APS and EPM.
- Ensure that labor and machine capacity reviews are completed each month and cross-functional teams resolve projected supply-demand imbalances.
- Work with the Global Materials Manager to develop appropriate inventory strategies to support targeted customer delivery at the lowest possible cost.
- Guide the organization to utilize existing technology to its fullest extent in daily execution, particularly the forecasting system and Materials Requirement Planning.
- Provide analysis and support to the Global APS and EPM Divisions and EMG Group Leadership regard to the Sales, Inventory & Operations Planning (SIOP) process.
- Local, national and international travel in the range of 15-20%.
- BA/BS Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business Administration or related discipline with minimum 5 years experience including 3 years' expereince in marketing, sales, business, supply chain or operations function.
- Strong experience in Lean process design, including demonstrated knowledge of continuous flow concepts, standard work development, and value stream mapping.
- Experience with ERP/MRP systems and data reporting tools.
- Experience managing results, metrics, and root cause-corrective action.
- Excellent math and quantitative reasoning skills.
- Strong oral communication and presentation skills.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously with effective planning and communication skills.
- Ability to create, manipulate and interpret large data files.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office and advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with products and technologies of automotive and industrial primary market segments or product lines.
- Experience with SAP, Logility and Salesforce.
Parker Hannifin is a Fortune 250 global leader in motion and control technologies. For more than a century the company has been enabling engineering breakthroughs that lead to a better tomorrow. Learn more at www.parker.com or @parkerhannifin.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. However, U.S. Citizenship, Permanent Residency or other appropriate status is required for certain positions, in accord with U.S. import & export regulations.
(“Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / VEVRAA Federal Contractor”)
If you would like more information about Equal Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal (eeoc.gov).
In accordance with Parker’s policies and applicable state laws, Parker provides for a drug-free workplace. Therefore, all applicants seeking employment with Parker will be subject to drug testing as a condition of employment.